Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cracking up [Azumanga Daioh] - Minitokyo

Cracking up [Azumanga Daioh]

Tagged under Azumanga Daioh

page 1 of 1 7 total items

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

Azumanga Daioh has some of funniest scenes and jokes i've ever seen or heard, would'nt you agree? Anyways what are some of your fav funniest moments in Azumang daioh?

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

From my personal seen collection (which currently consists of more than 200 titles [movies + series + ova's]) I'd put Azumanga Daioh at least in the top 5 funniest animes.

Silly, wacky, and just plain hillarious! I loved the characters - not your stock comedy characters either.

I loved poor Sakaki and her attempts to pet that horrible grinning cat (I myself love cats and can really relate to her). All her almost vain attempt at being cute...

The teachers were classics themselves (except that pervert - he grossed me out).

The scene I'd always remember is poor dimwitted Osaka trying to wake her teacher (while they're staying at Chiyo's parents' summer house) with a freakin' huge kitchen knife. I have a AMV that features that scene with Kill Bill's soundtrack (Anime Music Video Hell 3) and it cracks me up every time I see it!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Azumanga Daioh is like THE funniest anime i've ever watched! They're just so cute and hilarious especially Osaka (fav character)!

The best scene for me would be when Osaka and Chiyo played volleyball together during PE and every time they threw it to each other they always got hit on their heads! XP That went on for like a minute!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I LOVE AZUMANGA DAIOH! HAHA this serious is so hilarious! My favorite characters are probably Osaka, Yomi, Tomo, and Sakaki. Definetly one of my favorite funny animes. Liked the part when Osaka was playing psycho with Yukari-sensei hehe...

Man, I love Azumanga Daioh, one of my favs of all time. I think the whole series was funny, especially since Osaka is there. ;)

Signature Image

XD I love it when every one see's Yukari's car and when some had to ride in it. "why don't we all ride in Yukari's car because its bigger. It would be better if less of us die" lol. And i also liked the circle chart Yukari made of her daily schedual. 50% sleep and 50% free time, thats my kind of schedual :nya:(i think i spelled schedual wrong...) :)

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Azumanga is one of my all time favorite comedy animes.
My fav moments are:
Osaka: sticking her face in the sand during the second sports festival, no sebse but I just couldn't stop repeating that moment.

Osaka: during summer beach house 1;conversation with Sakaki on Hemorrhoids.

Osaka:Summer beach house 3;when she tried to wake up Yukari-sensei using a knife instead of a frying pan like she dreamt about.

Chiyo: the aftermath of her first car ride with Yukari-sensei, LOL especially in the dubbed version.

Chiyo:Penguin costume. the most kawaii thing I've ever seen in anime.

Kaorin:Every single moment with her is a fav.

Sakaki:YAMAYAMA! I hope I got the mountain cub's name right.

Kagura:Her last meeting with Yukari;ARIGATO SENSEI!

Nyamo-sensei:Summer Beach House; Accidentally telling sex secrets to the student s while drunk.

Nyamo-sensei: Summer beach house 3; inferiority complex to Yukari-sensei at that moment.

A lot I know, but it shows you just how much I love Azumanga Daioh!

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.