Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death... - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Death is the end of this corporeal body, the begining of a new journey (for those of you who believe in an after life).

Death is neither good nor evil, only humans make it be oneway or the other.
As joemighty16 wrote "death is like a step into the unknown, it's in our human nature to fear what we do not understand."
This fear is intensified by men tales of death.

Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.
-Francis Bacon

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Death is death. What is life without death? Death is the absense of life. All good things must come to an end. Let us rejoice that we have life, and appreciate every moment of it. For some life will be brief. ...For some, they will not experience life the same. But nonetheless, life is precious.

Next time you go outside, marvel at all the environment around you... All these little living things working together. ...All of them will die. But today all are alive. So... ...Know this life.

For me as a Christian, I see the work of a creater, and from scriptures, I know this is all just a part of a bigger plan. In some ways, I am dead to this world. In others, I live for life! Quite the conundrum.

Take care and God bless.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.