Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of my manga storyline? - Minitokyo

What do you think of my manga storyline?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Hey everyone!

I love to read manga and i love to draw, so i decided to create my own original manga! [ even though i don't really have that skill of a skilled manga-ka ]

Plot

Nagano Mayu is a hyper 18-year old high school girl who has a weird hobby - to MAKEOVER others. Her motto; Everyone Deserves to Shine! However, her business was a disaster, either No one wants it or they are not daring enough. So, Mayu's ULTIMATE solution is to get a partner, to recruit a popular student so that people would have a reason to come. Her Target, Shindou Ruka, the most popular+cutest guy in school!

Together, they embark on a mission to create a miracle! Surprisingly, business booms. Is it because of Ruka's popularity or Mayu's sincerity?

My 1st Makeover a.k.a my 1st story

A girl confessed to a guy whom she really like but got rejected. What's worse is that the guy called her UGLY, making her level of confidance drop! Now, she isolates herself from society and has been shunned by her classmates. Its up to Ruka & Mayu to help her!

The problem that i have now is that i need more makeover stories and I thought it'll be a great idea if i were to ask you guys! So, any makeover stories? Any interesting ideas you guys have that could help me? oh yeah, please do provide a solution to your story if possible too!

I look forward to your creative suggestions!

Cheers!
=D

Dragonprovidence

Dragonprovidence

Nefandus..

i don't know.. i feel indifferent but it sounds promising, i'll definitely read a manga if it had that description.

psychoente

is stranger than you

the story sounds kinda interessting.

and i have an idea for a 2nd makeover:
there's this really geeky guy at their school, he has a knack for computers, and people use him because of that. he has no real life friends and "likes" to help, because he hopes, that people'll be his friends if he's nice to them and helps them out. he ends up being bullied around alot and fixing other people's stuff. (computers, cell phones, gives them hints or playes them to a higher level on some games)
ruka notices this because some of his classmates want to corner the poor guy after school to clean their virus infected pc and build them a website till the next day (or something like that you can make up something else if you like)
he wants to talk them out of it, but they don't listen. so he goes and tells mayu about it and they decide this guy needs a makeover, to boost his self confidence.

that's how far i got; i'm not sure if it's any good, but hey, it's an idea.

I think your story sounds quite interesting ^_^
It reminds me just a little on Beauty Pop,but the story is different ^^.

And some idea,maybe it will help you ^^;:
She meet one girl when she will go to the park/bridge,who will wants to make suicide,becouse
her bestfriend deceived her,by taking her job in modelagentur,so she now is not model,becouse her friend looked better,or something like that..
OK it's not so good :(,but maybe this will help you to find some other storyline ^^

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

same here i thought it was a bit like beauty pop ^^
well, how bout lets say she was going through the city with the guy ruka to get some supplies for the makeover and they were passing by this shop and this girl comes out and screams back to the shop "YOU LIERS! ALL OF YOU SAID THAT EVERYONE WILL LIKE ME AFTER THE MAKEOVER BUT THEY HATE ME EVEN MORE NOW! I HATE ALL OF YOU!" and boom there's mayu and ruka's chance to help her ^^ and you can continue the story ^^

cherry12

love,hinata

Quote by cagalli88Hey everyone!

I love to read manga and i love to draw, so i decided to create my own original manga! [ even though i don't really have that skill of a skilled manga-ka ]

Plot

Nagano Mayu is a hyper 18-year old high school girl who has a weird hobby - to MAKEOVER others. Her motto; Everyone Deserves to Shine! However, her business was a disaster, either No one wants it or they are not daring enough. So, Mayu's ULTIMATE solution is to get a partner, to recruit a popular student so that people would have a reason to come. Her Target, Shindou Ruka, the most popular+cutest guy in school!

Together, they embark on a mission to create a miracle! Surprisingly, business booms. Is it because of Ruka's popularity or Mayu's sincerity?

My 1st Makeover a.k.a my 1st story

A girl confessed to a guy whom she really like but got rejected. What's worse is that the guy called her UGLY, making her level of confidance drop! Now, she isolates herself from society and has been shunned by her classmates. Its up to Ruka & Mayu to help her!

The problem that i have now is that i need more makeover stories and I thought it'll be a great idea if i were to ask you guys! So, any makeover stories? Any interesting ideas you guys have that could help me? oh yeah, please do provide a solution to your story if possible too!

I look forward to your creative suggestions!

Cheers!
=D

i like it. what r u gonna name ur manga though? ;)

did i change alittle?

am question, did u copyright this? I mean someone with the resources could steal it and make it into an actual production. Not to sound like a downer or anything, but it just pisses me off to see my ideas right before my eyes by someone else who didnt deliver the idea the way I envisioned it (have been seeing it in many productions lately, movies and anime alike). Cuz Im a writer and I dont like delivery my stories all willy nilly before it is finished . Anyway it sounds promising, I hope it becomes real one day and has ur name in the credits not somebody elses.

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Lol....copyright this? Hm...if u mean putting my name on it and putting a disclaimer is copyrighting then yea, i did....but then im just doing this as part of my hobby so i dun expect to make it big ya noe (tho i hope i'll be given the chance)

=D

The title of this story is called, "Smile" (SU-MAI-RU)

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

The storyline sounds a little... strange, out of what we have like typical storyline for a shonen or shojo, I'm not saying is bad, but Can really a little of make-up to change people's life?, maybe in People & Arts or A&E, that could be the big question of your storyline, some peoples looks better without make-up, I agree Mayu is helping people upgrading their self confidence making them look better, but the plot look it will work just few chapters, unless strange or funny things happen.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

hiya i just wanna say that its a um good story but i think there shud be more at the beginning like how she managed to get the so call hottest guy in skewl to help her, and im wondering wether the theme of this manga is romance-comedy or just comedy... or something else. oh yeah and it'll be good if you made the proces of her gettin the guy to go for at least 2 - 3 chapters that way you break it down more. and oh yeah im making a manga to ^^ i just finished my brainstroming and ive also asked for suggestions her in MT lol and im working on the first page rite now as im typin lol so im hoping theat we cud help each there like give each other tips... well cya around ^^

Hikari Artwork

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.