Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you save the image you download from MT? - Minitokyo

Do you save the image you download from MT?

Do you save images form MT?

Yes
47 votes
No
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

when you see a very good image on MT and you want to have it to your collection, do you save it? why?

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Yes, I do. Why? Well, to be included into my collections, and to choose carefully what will I set to be my desktop wallpaper each month!

Yep, that way I never have to redownload stuff and can change my wall regularly.

Saving is better than redownloading as it saves bandwidth for you and MT, plus you can always burn it on a CD if you need the space back.

hkk

aka Hai

Yea, i save them as well. or better: i actually only download what im about to save and the other way round. cuz i feel like quota/credits are too valuable to just download something and not keeping it. This way i am expanding my collection with pics i know i like. ^^

~HKK

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

having a gallery personally of 500000 pictures and more is definitely not something to be played with....

merged: 04-19-2006 ~ 11:52pm
plus with all that space... i needed something to fill the void beside anime.... and my collection of wallpapers from various sites are where they needed to be... with me.
Plus, I always review them over and over again to look for inspirations.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Hey Devildude, out of curiosity, how much space does that take up.

All of my anime pics take only about 5gb.

Definitely.
I would never use anyone else's images anywhere, I'm simply a collector
Yugi cards, movies, games, anime series and anime pics...it's simply what I do and I've seen some amazing images off this site.
This is by far the best site I have EVER logged on with

Wel,I only have about 5500 picturez,but that's off-topic.
The reason why I save MT Wallpapers on my HDD is very simple actually.You see,MT has THE BEST Anime Wallpapers on the net.And as they say,"Cherish your memories",what's better than a memory?
A PICTURE!:D
GOT,I'M KRZY,BUT I LOVE IT!
L8ez!
Love&Peace!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I save the pictures to my USB. I don't set them as favorites for certain reasons (if I favor one person's art I feel like I have to favor everyone else's). For the most part I just view pictures without saving if I like them. If I really like a picture I save it. I'd say that I roughly save one picture a month since I don't look at full views alot.

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I always save them on my hard disk :D

Signature Image

I don't see why you would download them just to look at them once and not save them. So far, I've amassed about 20 GB of scans/walls. I've even seen some people claim they have 100 GB. :O

Signature Image

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I have probably 10gb of scans downloaded from here and various other sites. I am a packrat I believe. I love the great art and I want to have it. What else can I say.

yes i do
mainly so ill have access to printing it
when i whant whithout using credits

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

yea i do, great for reference, quick wallie change and non-wastage o credit

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

i wondered.. what is a MT. Is a software, is it fun. DO u know where to dl that down? I loved finding stuffs about software because my laptop liked those kind

DUH! Of course I will save! There are many good scans and works on Minitokyo not usually seen on most art websites. And we only have 5 free downloads a day, so it's a must to save. What's more I am an artist too. Referring and learning from these good examples will be a great help to me.

Yeah, I love the wallies I take the energy to download. Mostly I save because I am indecisive and finicky when it comes to my desktop, so I change it regularly (meaning almost everyday!) MT does rock and I can't help but love those that contribute such art. I feel me reviewing them is supporting the hard work... :D

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I always do save them so I also after that transferr on to a external hard drive so I always do since i have room.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I'm obsessed with collecting things, and I always turn to anime pictures for inspiration, plus it's nice to have the best looking desktop out of all the people I know.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Yeah, I save them. Especially now when we have the credit-system. I have 4 CD's with only images at the moment :P

Yeah, I always save all the wall I download, and they are still on my HD, I never delete them even the wall is not good. So my collection is keep growing ecah day.

I love collecting any nice pics I see. That way, I can decorate my desktop so it looks nice and pretty ^_^

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

I like to keep any good/fave pics that I download here for my ever-expanding scrapbooks. And I save 'em on memory sticks. :)

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Angel-Ripper

Angel-Ripper

The laughing man

i allways save them on my hdd to increase my collection ^_^

WARNING, noob with bad english @ work :-)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.