Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you heard from Hanna Asakura? - Minitokyo

Have you heard from Hanna Asakura?

Tagged under Shaman King

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

I don't know if you know but Hiroyuki Takei made a special chapter named Funbari Osen where he show a 7 years old boy named Hanna Asakura.
probably, he's son of Anna and Yoh, as it appears, but some fans say he's son of Annna and Hao, speacially because of his name...
What do you think about this?
will it means there will be a Shaman King 2 with the children of the characters from the first season?

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

really? wow! this isnt the first time i've heard of "Hanna Asakura" maybe it's true after all! and lol, i dont think he's the son of Anna and Hao, it's not like Anna likes Hao anyway XD (but if Anna doesn't want him.. then thanks, cause Hao's mine mwhaha just joking~)! i think i'm gonna research into this! sounds interesting! thanks for the heads up ^^ much appreciated! see you around, misao xx

Miriam-Yukari

Miriam-Yukari

Yukari * Ikimashyo

Yes I've heard about him, and I read the story, it's kind of strange but I think he is son of Anna and Yoh (something about the kanjis in japanese). Unfortunately this is just an epilogue or someting like that.

Well actually I don't remember much about it. I download it but I think I erase it. Sorry :sweat:

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

You guys should go to wikipedia.org for more information about Hana.I think there should be his picture as well.But I was totally surprised when I heard about him.But then he is a cute kid.The hair is Anna's and the face is Yoh's.Well,fun?:p

Well,I believe that the name of the new serie is "Funbari no Uta"(The song of Funbari)

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

reaperz

reaperz

i'm angry & mad

hanna asakura is the son of yho or hao?

that sounds great
a 2. season of shaman king!?
WOW!

hanna asakura? i think maybe the name take from combining anna & hao.

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

It was just from the epilogue. Something like an Omake(Bonus) to fans. He was shown talking to ryou I don't know if there will be a sequel

it's certain Yoh and Anna's son^^ it would be funny if it was Hao's son^^ But i really hope it comes Shaman King 2 XD

Hanna is the son of Anna & Hao, Yoh is the Shaman King...

I herd that h. takei's going to publish final 35th volume of SK. may be there would be an answer...

His name is spelled "Hana", not "Hanna". Yes, there is a big debate as to whether he is Yoh or Hao's son. All we know is that the man @ the end of Funbari no Uta is a hybrid Yoh/Hao, as confirmed by Takei-sensei, and that Tamao is filling in for the couple as Hana's mom. But I have to say, even if the man at the end is Hao and not yoh, there is still the possibility of Hana being Yoh's son.
"Hana" is a combination of Yoh and Anna's name (the "Ha" from Yoh, which is another way to pronounce his name, and the "na" from Anna). If it was derived from Hao, then his name would be spelled "Hanna".

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.