Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ya-AH! Who are your favourite characters? - Minitokyo

Ya-AH! Who are your favourite characters?

Tagged under Eyeshield 21

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Gen-chan\Youichi no kanai

I love the Devilbat team, particularly cause is the Youichi-pyon team! ^_^ Hiruma is my favourite character!
But I love Shin too cause is very similar to Pailong (Shaman King)!
Who are the your favourites characters? ^w^?

I have so many fav characters but I've narrowed it down to these three!
1. Midori~chan from Midori no Hibi! She's so cute and energetic I want her to be my right-hand tooo!
2. Kotori from Da Capo! Shes so pretty and shes so good at singing it just takes me away... I just look at her and I just want to be closer to her
3. Riku from DN Angel! She's sooo cute and better than her sister Risa... yea... tats all!

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

O_o" Is this an Eyeshield discussion? Or is it a random anime discussion..I think our friend R0AR got it wrong here...haha, well, in the Devilbats team, I like Sena and Hiruma as well, hmm, maybe Musashi, if he started playing again. Shin from Oujo White Knights isn't too bad... Other good teams are 7 Wild Gunmanz, Zokugaku Chameleons..XD But yeah, Butsubuse, YA-HA~! I'm still all for Devilbats.

Signature

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

It's a Eyeshield discussion ROAR! ^_^''
Rengeki, Sena is so cute and sweet! ^_^ But I love the bad boy and Hiruma is.. a great bastard! XD For know I know only the first 3 team (Devilish Bats, Cupids, Ojou White Knight) cause I've started to read and see it yesterday, however it's a really fun manga\anime! XD

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Hmm, you can look forward to lots of interesting stuff then, I won't want to spoil it for you =)

Signature

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Don't worry! I love the spoiler Rengeki-san! ^^ However I've started to read it only 2 day ago! ^^' And I've found only 119 chap! çç I don't know where I can found the other translated! << Sigh!

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Yaha!..i really love Hiruma Yoichi hehe...evil but smart as well as Shin too, he's cool. I also like the player from Kyushin Poseidon..em, forgot his name ^_^'

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Quote by nejikaYaha!..i really love Hiruma Yoichi hehe...evil but smart as well as Shin too, he's cool. I also like the player from Kyushin Poseidon..em, forgot his name ^_^'

Nejikaaaa! $_$ We love the same! >_< (I don't like so much the poeidone one only! XD) Yeah! The "crazy elf" (I love to call Hiruma like this! XD) is evil but.. after he is kind! ^_^

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Hohoho... i think Kurita and Komusubi are also cute XD . Gee... can't wait to read the next chapter YAHA!

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Kurita is really cute! >.< I don't know who is Komusubi! << Where do you read the chapter? o.O I found them in stoptazmo but they haven't translated all them! ç_ç

well thats an easy question..Hiruma all the way! Gotta love that blackmailing devil ^^

I have to agree with everyone! You really have to love all of them I think, but still Hiruma is the best.

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

My favourite charcters are...
1.Dark from D.N.Angel...
2.Sakura from ccs coz she is cute...
3.Temari from Naruto coz I think she's cool...

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

Hiruma is very great, YA-HA!

serbirus is very cute . . . Ya-Ha!

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Quote by puedzaaaserbirus is very cute . . . Ya-Ha!

Are you talking about Cerberos right? ^^

Sena, Riku and Kakei...especially the first two. 'cause they look like teacher-student here...
and Hiruma Youichi. this one we don't have to say a word about why many people like him so. ^^"

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads especially superlative ones such as this.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.