Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite soccer club?? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite soccer club??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

I have two favorites teams, in my country is the "America" and my favorite international club is the "Real Madrid", maybe they have problems, but is the galactian team. :)

i've been a liverpool fan since high school. they havent been performing well lately and the new spanish players didnt seem to make an immediate impact

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Iron Maiden FC

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

In reality i don't have any preference, but because i'm in unam, my team is Pumas!!! ...and internacionally only the korean team!!! :D

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Bayern München/Munich
*shakes head about their last match*
It seems like their entire defence only consists of the goalkeeper these days. -_-

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Sorry, I'm not interested in that kind of sport.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Astereth

Lord of all things ecchi

Tottenham Hotspur unfortunately, they keep under-acheiving :angry:
We've had a good start to the season so far, so I hope we can keep it up.

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Since i was childhood, my favorite soccer team is AC MILAN ... :)

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

In My Country It Is Lech Poznan (They're bad now...) And From Others - REAL madrid Like You :D I Love Raul *_* Aiiii !

Signature

Perhaps this is lame, but I like Inter milan although they never won any single tournament ( as far as i know ), for international team I like Brazil

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Hohoho.... my favorite is the Botafogo O.o .... in this moment it club is bad :sweat:
I don't have favs foreign clubs ^_^'

Signature

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by aquilesI have two favorites teams, in my country is the "America" and my
favorite international club is the "Real Madrid", maybe they have
problems, but is the galactian team. :)

well, nobody is perfect!! XD, my favorite mexican teams are: Gdl, Atlas and Pumas! From Spain: Atletico de Madrid and Real Madrid, From Italy: A.C. Milan.

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

oF cOuRsE juventus.....

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by asuki've been a liverpool fan since high school. they havent been performing well lately and the new spanish players didnt seem to make an immediate impact

Every club have its ups and downs. I'm with Liverpool for life. You'll Never Walk Alone...

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well I like Real Madrid. Because have a lot of stars in the club. :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

peÑarol!!!!. 3 times world team champion, 3 times Libertadores de America Champion.
I am an obsesed fan of this team.
International I prefer because I have my little heart there... the Gremio of San Pablo.
I have no preferences in european football, please don´t call it soccer please.
The english when invented this game they called it football. But I know Chinese peoples played this game a long time beefore, he,he..

My favoriite teams are Ponferradina FC , Valencia FC and Real Madrid FC.

My fave club is Manchester United. But since I study in France, I can't say I can see them a lot.

Signature

Real Madrid!!! Ronaldo and Beckham!! :D Brazil is the best team eva though.

Signature Image

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

My favourite team is Aston Villa... Go Angel and Sorenson ^^ they have finally come good :) O'leary has done a great job.
Second is FC 1.Saarbrucken... Go Christian Stuff!!!

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

i supoort Manchester United and Wolverhampton Wanderers. Just began supoorted Wolves a few seasons ago, about in 1999? but I am a lifelong Red Devils fan.

Go Red Devils! Kick Arsenal's backside! XD

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

finally somone bring this up...heheh, i looovee and will always lov of course Juventus ! :D

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

SneakyTanuki

SneakyTanuki

All your base are Belong to Me!

I've gotta say my favorites are Barcelona and Real Madrid. Xavi all the way!! (Ironically, my name is Javier, and that name in Basque is Xavier. Xavier --> Xavi Fate? K think not ;) XP )

As for in my country... I can't say I have a favorite American club...

Juventus and AC Milan are also pretty good

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

newcastle!!!

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.