Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the most strong player in Eyeshield 21? - Minitokyo

Who is the most strong player in Eyeshield 21?

Tagged under Eyeshield 21

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Gen-chan\Youichi no kanai

Who is the most strong player in Eyeshield 21 for you? For me is Shin cause it appear more complete of the other player.. but Hiruma is strong too cause he have a great tecnique and is a good captain and strategist! ^_^

strong.. eh. it's kinda hard to answer because everybody have their own power and weakness. Shin is good, because he have a big body, a great defense and also fast. As lineman i prefer kurita. for runningback, E21 is great because he has the speed. strategist goes for Hiruma. For catcher, i think Sakuraba can become a really good player because of the height.

for now i only watched Ojou White Night, Deimon Devil Bats and some others team. maybe there are many stronger players in the competition.

In american football, every player are assigned to specific positions, like quaterback, linebacker, running back, line, etc... So, we can only compare a player with another who has the same assigned role... There are lots of players who are strong in every position in E21, since I'm lazy to write all of them down, i'd just leave it at that..lol

Neways, if i were to answer 'the' question, i'd say Hiruma, he's smart, intelligent, scary, excellent strategist, etc etc. LOL. He's an experienced quaterback and his network of information is the best, has that scary feeling too...to people who's seen Eyeshield 21, should know what i mean... X-P

Plus, he's that countless number of guns and bazookas in his possession LOL! XD

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

I just watched Eyeshield21 episode 54 yesterday, and Deimon Devil Bats just defeated Dokubari Scorpions, well, at least only after Hiruma arrived. He had them all wear makeup to distract the enemy >_>" And somehow, Shin said 'Eyeshield no Ni-jyuu Ichi matta Shinka desu ka?' Meaning, Eyeshield21 evolved once more? (well roughly) cuz Sena did a new move or somewhat..Think I said too much already.

Signature

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Ah! I don't know where IO can found those episodes subbed! ._. Sigh! I want them!

Quote by LucreziaValentineAh! I don't know where IO can found those episodes subbed! ._. Sigh! I want them!

Eyeshield 21 is subbed by Saizen, since Eyeshield 21 hasn't been licensed yet, so i guess its ok... :P

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Quote by RazorPhoenix

Quote by LucreziaValentineAh! I don't know where IO can found those episodes subbed! ._. Sigh! I want them!

Eyeshield 21 is subbed by Saizen, since Eyeshield 21 hasn't been licensed yet, so i guess its ok... :P

Yeah! I know it! << But in jap have send more episodes and here are only to the 48! ._. I'm searching for another one! ._.

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

.:SPOILERS.:
Out of all the characters in ES21, in my opinion the strongest one is Sena. Because he evolves and perfects his running each time he faces a new opponent. Also he has a strong spirit and despite everything he's brave. He's not my fav character but I have to recognize he's one of the strongers.

Of course we have to take into onsideration the one who taught Sena how to run, and that's Riku from the Seibu Wild Gunnmans, during the match against Deimon he truly displayed a lot of strenght and that technique of his is truly amazing o.o And as of today Sena still hasn't beat him in a one-on-one match.

Now if we talk about power alone, then Kurita and Gaou are in the top 5. Personally I hate Gaou for his way of doing things, breaking the QB's bones it's not very nice >.>, but I have to admit he was one hell of an opponent.

Then talking about technique, power and speed altogether, the best one would be Shin from Oujo and of course the real Eyeshield 21, Takeru Yamato from the Teikoku Alexanders.

As for tactics and intelligence, of course the best is Hiruma <3 He might be evil and a trickster, but his intelligence and will to win is what makes him awesome~!

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.