Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have You Planned Your Children's Names? - Minitokyo

Have You Planned Your Children's Names?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Yes, I know it's a little silly... But still, have you all been thinking about what name should be given to your children? :) Because I haven't... I even don't sure if there'll be a girl kind enough to love me... :sweat:
Will you discuss the name with your (future) wife/husband?

hm well I haven't either cos I cannot have children....so it never comes to mind

Being with the one you loved this will eventually comes up.Yes I've thought about it .My boyfriend and I ,would name our kids after part of our name to make them truly ours.Example:Sojina will be our girl name. So is first two letter of my name Ji is first to letters of his name and Na last two letters of my name so SOJINA .Then we have this nick names for our boys .We kinda took it from Dragonball Z it conry but it very cute.My bf name is Jiku And the main character from DBz is Goku .Ku is in the last part of thier name see.So Our first child will have Jihan then Jiten I find it really cute to name kids .I name my first niece Angelina a very pretty name so everyone agrees.Then my daughter name will be Sarah or Naomi I loved that name too.Is it Silly of me to think about naming them if they haven't exist yet. Bumble-Bee, well it still fun anyway ,Im sure girls adored you Don't be so harsh on yourself. You just gotta be kind to girls first .And they will come around ,Girls loved guy who Listen , who 's Funny and Who care ,everythings else really doesn't matter.

Just... anything but stereotypical names... bleh...

jennafox has the right idea on creativity D:

I'm kind to girls... >.>;; I'm not that desperate for a girlfriend until I get into Uni though >;O

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Lolz. I personally have not. I know my sister has. She likes the name Charisma. A very beautiful name. :)

although i'm ffaaaarrr from getting married nor having babies. i already have ideal names in mind.

for a guy, i want Eric and/or Pierre in it.
for a girl, i would like somthing not so girly. could be a boyish name at the same time.

Well, to be honest, at first it was quite a blurry question for me. I mean... My fiancee and I would get married and have a couple of children, all right. But as for the names, it seemed so lost in an hypothetical future that I did not really want to think about it.
Up until the day when she asked me my opinion. After something like tne minutes thinking we came up with a name for a boy and another for a girl. But for now, both names are our little secrets.

girls: amiee, isis, chrystan, ahli, ava, rhe, reha, rinae, page, becca, aaliyah, aisha, aiden, bree, celest, tristan, naiomi
boys; jason, pierre, brent, conan, lucifer (i kno, devils name, but thats not y i like it, i dont believe in the devil, i like it because its a beautiful name and it means bringer of light....but i would never name my son this becasue he would be cast out of society for his entire life), Iason, aton, seth, aiden

wow....im going to need alot of kiddies if i want to use all these names!

No cause im only 22 years old and having kids seems difficult as I can barely take care of my self

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

Never mind my kids i hav da responsibility of naming my new baby brother/sister! OX its too hard to find a nice name for it. >.<

in a way... well my girlfriend wanted to name the boy darian ....
if i were to name it a girl.... who knows.. madeline

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

BTW, have you ever been thinking about adopting anime character's names as source of inspiration?
Who knows?

I have :D if it's a girl it would be Lacus all the way, and it'll be pronounced the Jap way (silent a, kinda like pronouncing lux) Hate Seed Destiny, Ok with Seed, Love the Lacus persona. If not, Eclair from Kiddy Grade, sounds high class :P

As for a guy, it would have to be Damon..

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

oh heck yes. i going to have 2 boys and 1 girl. their names aer going to be anthony, cedric, and michelle. i cant wait. teehee

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Uhhh yes ^_^'

For the girl -> Claudia Isabel >_< why? well my name is Isabel and I love how Claudia sounds in Spanish and my girl will be named Claudia Isabel {Btw: yes she'll have two first & second names ^^}

and for the boy: I'll let their father give him his name X-P

*lol*

~lunagata~

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

This is kinda weird, but I have planned it out, although I would discuss it with my husband...that is if I want to have one. :) Girl: Mica and Boy: Taz. Simple names.

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Um...no?

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

Shortypants

Shortypants

I'm bad

I will name my kid(s) after mine or my wife middle name. If I have a it will be my wife's middle name, but if it is a boy it's my middle name. If I have more than I boy or there Jr. screw it.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I don't think i even want kids ever, but incase i change my mind....if it was a girl i would name her Rayne, and if it was a boy, Nathaniel or Damien, or mabye Joseph......

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

theman91

Is She Hot To you too

I have not got a name for my kid(s)

I have been thinking about that hahah.
I actually don't like my name Gerardo, but I wanted (if is a boy) to call him something similar to mine , so I though why not Eduardo.
If it's a girl probably something like Christina.
Perhaps I would add a middle name but I haven't thought about that ><

If its a girl, I was thinking about Lilith or Cassandra. I don't know about boys, but I quite like Alec or Li. Other names I like (maybe middle names) are Selene and Tala.

o.O Umm... hm. Well I like the names Genevieve or Lilith or Cerise for a girl, I suppose. As for boys, I like Azrael, Cain, or Shai. n_n; I'm not terribly sure, really...

I have already decided the names of my children. First of all, I want only two. My son will be named Aiden. My daughter will be named Tria. (Tria I think is a very unique name bcuz I don't think anyone else in the world has the name Tria. Aiden, is not a common name as Mike, Bill, Bob, John, and so on, but I have heard of other people with that name, unfortunatly. I want me child (no matter what) to have a uniquely beautiful name. I might change the name Aiden in the future, but until I hear of or meet someone with the name Tria I won't change it.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.