Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about aria song and the art book - Minitokyo

about aria song and the art book

Tagged under Aria

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

hmm could some one tell me what's the title of the canzone that athena is always singing. I'm kinda hook to it. And does anybody know how many aria art book that kozue amano has allready released and what are their names?

merged: 04-22-2006 ~ 07:17pm
man judging from the lack of reply i'm guessing you guys doesn't watch or read Aria. It's a shame Aria is such a wonderful manga. Well anyway onece again a cry for help here.

art book, as far as i know only alpha.
for the canzone, i've never seen the anime yet, so i can't search the song. sorry >.<

If you can find the tracklist of the OST, that song is track 9. My copy of the song is supposed to be in japanese characters but they have somehow self-corrupted into gibberish junks, so that's why I can't give you any names.

Is the song really that good to you? I think it's just alright, certainly over-hyped in the anime.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Yes, the song is on the soundtrack, among the other instrumental pieces. My opinion dictates that the one doing the singing for Athena KNOWS how to sing, which is more of a rarity regarding a character that is referred to as a good singer. (Unlike others, like Belldandy and whatshername in Shuffle.)

The name of the song is Balcalore.

yume-mi

yume-mi

The Dreamgazer

correction! the name of the song is Barcarolle sung by Eri Kawai. I upload it later. there 2 Aria artbooks: Alpha & Stella. I hope this helps. ^_^

"Futatsu no Monogatari wa LINK suru" - Yuuko & Syaoran in the movie trailer.

thanks a lot for all the help

Karmyne

Hello! I love Aria :D

Quote by sagittarius08thanks a lot for all the help

Hi!

Athena sings: Barcarole by Eri Kawai and Kokoro by Eri Kawai.
You can easily find all the songs by Aria on Youtube!

View
Barcarole: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SDCv8Mt6wY
Kokoro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RV_tY70Joc

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Please don't bump threads over 2 years old.

closed

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.