Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bar Boys wallpaper - Minitokyo

Bar Boys wallpaper

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I'm too worried to post this to the main gallery. I don't want it deleted.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/seleneseti/barboys1280.jpg

Fortune Cookie: You are never bitter, deceptive or petty.
Selene Seti: *giggle* *snort* ... *cough* Okay whatever you say.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

The linked image here is a bit small, but here's what I can see: The chara image is unextracted; just some grunge brushes along the edges. The background looks like a stock. This combo is probably what got your other wall in trouble; it's a bit oversimplistic.

What I suggest is to start branching out, start thinking of walls as more than frames for fav scans. For instance this one: You could start by extracting the chara images, perhaps including the bar. Then you could start building a bg for it. You could try recreating and extending the bar scan bg, so the entire wall is a bar scene; or you could design something completely different. Experimenting is most of the fun.

If you choose to do that, just post the result in this thread again and get more feedback.

Hope this helps. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

S13

blusake always beats me in posting =P

anyway, *edits post* in addition to what blusake said...the left side looks kind of empty...her idea of extending the bar bg to fill the entire wall is a good idea...however, you could also edit the bg to another scene and have them in front of a (stone) wall or wooden stairway/porch by a beachhouse or something...

also, if your going to play with textures, there should be some consistency...add texture to your bg since the character image is texturized ^_^"

Sorry about the size. Try this link, it's from my own.... sad site.

http://seleneseti.tripod.com/barboys1280.jpg

Fortune Cookie: You are never bitter, deceptive or petty.
Selene Seti: *giggle* *snort* ... *cough* Okay whatever you say.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.