page 1 of 1 17 total items

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Cancel

Ah... those annoying chain mails.
This is what you can write back to those stupid chain mails:

My name is stupid. I am dead. I send stupid chain mails through an idiot who is psycho. If you do not send this to 15 people, something will happen tonight. At 10:30 PM, someone will contact you not by phone (some people have dial up), instant messaging (not everyone has it), therefore, you will PSYCHOLOGICALLY THINK something will happen. If you do not spread this on, you WILL GET SMARTER! WARNING!

And here are some chain mails:

eLLo my name is jenna.....i am 7 years old with black hair and red eyes. i have no nose or ears.... i am dead. if you do not send this 15 people in the next 5 minutes i will appear tonight by your bed with a knife and kill you.. this is no joke Something good will happen to u 2nite at 9:22. This is not a joke some1 will either call u or will talk to u online and say that they love u. do not break

For once you have made an error. You have clicked onto this email fo which is to give you excruciating bad luck. Though this is to be avoided by simply sending this mail off to 20 people, EXACTLY 20 one more you will die within a weak, any less you will have bad luck till death do you part from this world. The last person to not send this was doomed to the life of bad luck; he once ran a successful car business but now is forced to live as a bum after loosing his business, his money, his family and half his body. So you better get sending!

My name is the cool site. I am 6 years old with bunch of graphics. I have no domain. I am a dead website. If you do not send this to 15 people, at 10:00 PM tonight, I will appear, and then use my bad Flash skills to render all your HTML skills useless.

I was 11 years old before I had killed myself... Send this to 5,678,234 people and you will live through your life without fear of my spirt to come and kill you....You break the chain, I break your life...

And a really scary and convincing chain mail:

AOL RIOT 2 THE MILLENIUM RIOT JANUARY 1, 2000 ATTENTION AOL MEMBER (IF YOU AREN'T AN AOL MEMBER, DELETE THIS BECAUSE WE DON'T GIVE A S**T ABOUT YOU): This message has a tracker code encrypted into it. If you're a dumba** and you don't know what that means, that means we can see what you do with this message. We know if you delete it. We know if you foward it. We know your IP address, user name and we can find out your password and credit card number. You must foward this letter to 10 AOL members or we will terminate your account on January 1, 2000. We are AOL's best and most infamous hacker group, known on the internet as JnL. JnL has participated in the AOL riot of 1995. We wreaked havoc on the chat rooms and the AOL servers. We deleted AOL staff accounts. And we deleted over 150 member accounts. We will do it all again on January 1, 2000. Here's good news for you: If you do what we say and foward this message to 10 AOL members, we will not terminate your account and we will let you go scott free. Do you think we're fu**ing playing around? If so, wait until January 1, and see if you can sign on AOL or not. -*(THE PLAN)*-. On the night of December 31, while everbody is partying, JnL will break into the AOL servers and upload a virus. Everyone that hasn't fowarded this message will automatically download the virus upon logging on AOL. Do you think you can get by this virus by using a virus scanner? Well,this is no ordinary virus. You're probably saying, "Oh big deal, a virus will delete my hard drive. I'll just backup my files and reinstall them." Well,you don't know the half of it. The virus will also install incorrect drivers for your monitor. If your a fu**ing retard and you don't know what we're talking about, we'll tell you. Some monitors (like Compaq, Gateway, and Phillips Magnavox monitors), burn it out and get destroyed if incorrect drivers are installed for it. So not only will the virus destroy your hard drive, but it will destroy your expensive monitor. So if you know what's best foryou and your wallet, either foward this message to 10 AOL members, or stay off AOL.We are the JnL hackers that will head the riot and upload the viruses. So we will be the ones who will fry your computer. Try and have a Happy New Year.

-=====-AOL RIOT 2 ON JANURAY 1, 2000 - It HAS been done before.This is no *BEEP* joke either.If the Millenium bug doesn't destroy your computer, we will.Try and have a happy New Year. -=====-

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cancel

Lord I hate chain mails. I wanna shoot the bastards that come up with that crap. I don't think an undead would bother to kill me because I didn't respond to a chain mail. I think an undead would be curious as to why it would be alive.

Quote: I was 11 years old before I had killed myself... Send this to 5,678,234 people and you will live through your life without fear of my spirt to come and kill you....You break the chain, I break your life...

I like this one though, pretty funny number of people. :D

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

• Aug 31, 2004

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Cancel

Quote by Vagrant123Lord I hate chain mails. I wanna shoot the bastards that come up with that crap. I don't think an undead would bother to kill me because I didn't respond to a chain mail. I think an undead would be curious as to why it would be alive.

Quote: I was 11 years old before I had killed myself... Send this to 5,678,234 people and you will live through your life without fear of my spirt to come and kill you....You break the chain, I break your life...

I like this one though, pretty funny number of people. :D

lol, you're right. How the heck can you send to so many people? It'll take an entire year or something, but you can't have so many friends, can you? It's more than the amount of people in Singapore. XD

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Cancel

Chain Mails are evil, every single person in my school seems to be obsessed with one. I should really start one off on the school email network and see if it gets around to everyone. XD Seeing as it won't get out of the school email system (we can't email out. ¬.¬) it'll be fun.

I had a chain mail like that AOL one once, but it was related to BT which is my ISP.

Chanmails don't effect me, but if anyone from school sends them to me then I'll go force them into hentai sites the next day at school.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Cancel

I got like 1 in my life and I didn't send it further.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

• Aug 31, 2004
Cancel

chain mails??? i dont touch those things

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

• Aug 31, 2004

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Cancel

Really? Ever got one?

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cancel

I've gotten a few... maybe 3 or so. 2 of them I didn't send because they were stupid. One said that you *might* get money. I thought, "Oh what the hell, no real harm done."

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

• Aug 31, 2004

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Cancel

I love this one:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/launch.nuclear.strike.now.hoax.html

Signature Image

• Aug 31, 2004
Cancel

lets see...the bad luck started then the chain letters came....
that AOL one is rather amusing.

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Cancel

lol. nice one, CowX.

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

Cancel

lol

Quote by Picard
eLLo my name is jenna.....i am 7 years old with black hair and red eyes. i have no nose or ears.... i am dead. if you do not send this 15 people in the next 5 minutes i will appear tonight by your bed with a knife and kill you.. this is no joke Something good will happen to u 2nite at 9:22. This is not a joke some1 will either call u or will talk to u online and say that they love u. do not break

i had that sent to me on msn.. i msged my friend back saying ur a fuckin retard for sending me this crap then i told him to send my msg back to who ever sent it to him

"hey retard if u send anymore chain mail to people i'll come by your house tonight at 12am and i'll kill your whole family and burn your house down. send this to 10 people and i'll consider not doing it"

lol

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

Cancel

chainmails=deleted

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

• Sep 01, 2004

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Cancel

Quote by darkzlevinlol

Quote by Picard

i had that sent to me on msn.. i msged my friend back saying ur a fuckin retard for sending me this crap then i told him to send my msg back to who ever sent it to him
"hey retard if u send anymore chain mail to people i'll come by your house tonight at 12am and i'll kill your whole family and burn your house down. send this to 10 people and i'll consider not doing it"
lol

roflmao! (combination of rofl and lmao)
Nice... chain mail?

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Cancel

Quote by CowXI love this one:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/launch.nuclear.strike.now.hoax.html

Lmao, interesting. o.0
I'd like to know how opening an email could start off a nuclear strike. XD The things chain mailers come up with, honestly, it's hilarious. =D

Haibane2k

Haibane2k

Dazed & Confused

Cancel

Quote by Picard

Quote by darkzlevinlol

Quote by Picard

lol

roflmao! (combination of rofl and lmao)Nice... chain mail?

Kinda reminds me of the Ring, but lamer.
Like Forrest Gump would say "Stupid is as stupid does" LoL XD

• Sep 01, 2004

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Cancel

"Life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you're going to get."

Dude, you're so right, Forrest Gump! Who knows what chain mail you're going to get?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.