Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About the Yami no Matsuei manga - Minitokyo

About the Yami no Matsuei manga

Tagged under Yami no Matsuei

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hi! I have a question :)

Can anyone tell me if it's true that this wonderful manga 'Descendants of Darkness' by Yoko Matsushita sensei is really going to continue this year?

I've heard rumors that it will, but is it actually a fact?

I hope it's true. OX

I don't know if it's a fact either. I'm really hoping in does. I really love this manga.

I heard the fans had been asking over and over for it to be concluded, so she decided to do it this year. Something like that.

I'll be anxiously waiting! It would be lame to never see the ending of the manga :(

Yeah. And there's a lot of mysteries that are still bugging me, like Tsuzuki's complete past.

Yup... and Hisoka's sister, and Watari's past, and the new "dragon war" development, and... aaand... *sigh!* so much more! >.<

Honestly, she HAS to finish it ;_;

I agree. And Muraki can't seem to die.

I really hope that Matsushita-sensei will continue the manga, what new plot will Muraki-sansei plan for Tsuzuki and Hisoka, I just hope she will. Anyways when Muraki is involve the story is really quite interesting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.