Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 need help here! - Minitokyo

need help here!

what do you think??

Post as Original
6 votes
Post with a Character
3 votes
Give up already ¬_¬
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

:D SUP! long time no seeee XD
university is really hard these days lol so i've been in off mode for a loooong time
so i need some help i've got a pair of desings:

FieryStar

blugren

so lemme know your thoughts about them & if i should post them with a specific character or just as original

see ya ppl & thx for the time :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: >_< :o XD XD

]P.D.: i fyou say chracter please leave a link to the image i would appreciate it a lot [

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hey there! Wow! I realy like those two desings. No, I realy LOVE those designs. ^_^' Dude, I think, (since i'm the only post here) you should definitly put an anime character on both! What anime charater? Well, whatever you want. And try to add a little bit more to the backgrounds too and im sure that those walls will look great once your done

Signature Image

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

I'd really like to see the blugren as an original... seems so full of depth and very moody.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Nice designs. The first might be good for a chara wall, if you want. For the second, I think a chara would break up the mood.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

i think u should post as original there both really nice, and i really don't like wallpapers that have arbatrary backgrounds with the anime character.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.