Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CW: MEMBERS MUST READ! - Minitokyo

CW: MEMBERS MUST READ!

Group announcement by Colorfull-Wallies

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Hi all CWers. I made this annouce and also add in some big news that i am sure will make the group move on alot ^_^ So now :

MEMBERS MUST READ

1/ From now on, I will encourage you all more with the feature system. Now we got the TOP FEA, NOR FEA with a cool pointing board. I will add in one more element that sure you all will love XD . From now on, when each member of CW got your work featured in the group, you can add this symbol in the TOP OF YOUR WORK to prove that your work is considered in Colorful Wallies:

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3923/cwfeacopy4pr.jpg

The code is shown in the group, copyable there ;)

2/ After 1 ~ 2 weeks, i will update all the group to a new face ^_^ It is for sure my HTML skill is not that wonderful, but I will try as hard as i can to fulfill my work and make the group layout prettier ^_^ Any suggestion will be avaiable in 1 week, just put your idea here and get points :nya:

3/ As i said in the latest annouce, the group now has the albumns for MAIN BANNER, and SIGGI BANNER. Hope you all enjoy them and make sure only BEST SIGGI BANNER in the BEST SIGGI BANNER ALBUMN can be added to your work. Don't forget that and use your own banner without the allowance of CW admin.

Okay then that is all i wanna say now ^_^ Eveyone that has your work featured in CW before can added in the symbol ;) Hope you all have a nice time and fairer oportunity of getting to the top ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Jusr read this. Dont really get the 2nd pt. Means we can only use banners that are accepted into the album, is that it?

And for the featured thingy, is for us to put it up when its in the special/normal feature ya?

Signature

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Yup ^_^ Add the symbol in the TOP of your work ;)

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

ok i hope i had understain it right
only if i am in the fuetured gallery i should add this to my wallpapertext

and what was about the layout ? u want ideas or it is my mistake
gomen nesai but my english is so bad -_- please tell more about this

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

hmm........i should add that symbol to my wallie if its featured , or i should add it to my top work ? i dont get it XP

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

you should add the feature banner to the wall of your that got featured, add in the top of the discription

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

@Semanga: Yup ^_^ If you have any idea, share it in this thread to let me know ;)

ok...i dun really understand most of it but I think I get it and it sounds interesting^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

so people are already..useing the banner..good idea Pham dear
^^ for now i have take a little brake from makeing walls..
but i will be back ;) hehe
#smiles#

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

so I can add this banner in the top of my work if it is this wallie which is featured or can I add it to each of my wallies even it is not featured but I have also one wallie from me in the featured gallery...hope you can understand my question,thuha-chan^.^
anyway...such nice ideas :3

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

Hy, why I can not see the banner in the BEST SIGGI BANNER ALBUMN?

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

nice idea.. XD I hope one day, I can add the banner to my work.. but I can't make wallpaper until early juni, because I have a lot of homeworks and tests, it's near with my final exam T_T I have to study hard..

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Quote by schwindelmagierso I can add this banner in the top of my work if it is this wallie which is featured or can I add it to each of my wallies even it is not featured but I have also one wallie from me in the featured gallery...hope you can understand my question,thuha-chan^.^
anyway...such nice ideas :3

i've already answer ur question be4 >_<, only in your fea wall ^__^

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

@Smagier: No, only your work that is be featured in CW ^_^

@steffimon: check it again, i think the prob at that time is because i am updating it ^_^

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

So .....i think i got it <33

You want suggestions for the group...as in the new layout?
Um lets see...
what about taking the animated grapics out such as:
http://www.nack.us/gif/dividers/NackVision.com_devider028.gif
It will make the page more 'proffesional looking'

And maybe base the color scheme not pink/purple but another scheme.....maybe hold a contest of like layouts or a vote for color schemes.

And maybe take out the backgrond image of the table boxes.

<33

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

i agree with chichiri1907 about taking some of the graphic pictures out to make it look more proffesional in a way and because there is so much of that stuff on the page, my computer can never properly load the whole thing and i cant write or even read the posts in the guestbook :(

Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

I really like some of the animated graphics, I just think we have too many from different genres. Like, theres stars, but then there are also flowers, and strawberries. All of the graphics are really random. Im not saying theyre bad, I really like all of them, but maybe if we make a theme...you know, like a spring theme, a winter theme, a garden theme. It would also be pretty cool (and it might motivate group members) if the top fea not only got points and got to put that banner up under their wallie, but if you made the site layout out of the top fea! If youre going to change it every week, what about using the top fea for the layout theme? I mean, we have a new top fea every week right?

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Okay i got all your idea XD So now in total, you all wanna say the group Divider should be in theme right? Got it ^_^ That is why i am updating CW so sure the group layout will be really fascinating :nya:

I wanna throw a vote about the main color, but since there are too many groups, i guess pink will make up unique ^_^ Thankie and 3 points for Chi-chan and Starliter-chan ^_^

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

Phamthuha, it's a very good idea, I loved XD

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

A ?

When ur work is no longer featured do u have to take out the banner?

Signature Image

ok

a very good idea

Signature Image

rica-san

rica-san

Cry, Seara, CRY!!

yes, I agree with Chi-san & Starliter-san^^ We should match the theme with the season. Example, this season is spring, we should make the iamges to be flowery & bright! And we should change the color to green, because "spring" is usually "green". ^^ But if you want to keep it pink well that's ok. ^.^

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

O, I have an idea,
If we do follow with the idea of having diff. schemes/layouts to Colorful Wallies depending on the season/special events, why dont organuze a group of people in charge of creating the layouts and schemes and adding them to colorful wallies when needed.

Signature Image

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Oh, dats so cool!
haiz... wish I can do more work... T_T

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.