Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Disgaea anime out - Minitokyo

Disgaea anime out

Tagged under Disgaea

page 1 of 1 12 total items

If you love Disgaea, you'll love this anime!
The first two episodes got subbed already. Go watch it and enjoy yourself!^^
Flonne-chan!
<3

Radeonator

not here, not now.

this anime is one hell of a joke....i thought it would be serious a little but it breaks my opinion in the first episode.

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I've heard alot of bad reviews about this anime. Ridiculously poor animation quality is one of the major issues (i.e. very low frames per second, generic char design, characters don't always look the same). I'm gonna avoid this one, since it's also a game-to-anime remake and my experiences with those types of anime usually end in tears (unfortunately not tears of joy).

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

bqc

i just watched the first episode, and i liked it. Something to watch just for the fun of it. :)

hmmm... this had potential. But, eh, Final Fantasy Unlimited was quite bad...

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I love disgaea, I played the game and felt obliged to watch the anime, seen 2 episodes and i'm really disappointed. Certain things mean more if you've played the game, but if you've played the game i reckon you'll find this repetitive, as it appears to be taking mainly the same storyline as the game, except changed for the worst. Regardless i shall watch on and hope that it improves.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

queenyokai

queenyokai

Probitas laudatur et alget

Reviesw of Disgaea - Netherworld War Saga:
[based on Ep1&2, from someone who never played the game]
The Characters of this little tale are:
Flonne - assassin angel in training
Laharl - prince, son of the Demon Lord Krichevskoy
Etna, the thorny Black Rose - Vassal of the Demon Lord castle
Captain Gordon, "the 37th Defender of Earth!" - a human, and his buxom blonde sidekick [who I don't recall them bothering to name], and a Robby the Robot named Thursday [with the voice of a six year old girl]
Vyers, the Dark Adonis - an efemminate demon who would be king
The super, all-purpose Prinny Squad - blue penguin-like things w/ pug legs

So, if you havn't already run away screaming...yes, it is pretty stupid so far. Cute, but stupid. The vicious demon prince Laharl is absolutely adorable!
I watched the first 2 episodes, subbed by AnimeUniverse. Versions 1&2 of episode 1 are missing lines of dialogue, but I assume version 3 is complete [v2 is only missing one line, and it's easy to figure out what Flonne said]. By the end of episode 2 you can tell exactly where this series is going. I predict it will be highly predictable.

A brief synopsis [spoiler] of the plot:
Flonne has been sent by heaven to assassinate Lord Krichevskoy. She's been looking for his castle for 2 years, about the same length of time he's been dead [choked on a meatpie, seriously]. Prince Laharl has been asleep in a cofin in the cemetary the whole time, apparently poisoned. Flonne wakes him up, removes the poison, and he heads home to find out what happened and claim the crown. Etna finds him, and they try to leave Flonne behind but she ends up tagging along [making it her mission to put love in Laharl's heart]. In between we meet the humans, and Prinny Squad, and Vyers...but you get the picture. Like I said, episode after episode of some eager demon who wants to be Lord trying to take out Laharl. Flonne will help him and then need his help. He'll say he wants to let her die, but ends up saving her instead. Flonne claims Laharl isn't as evil as he pretends, and so on. That, at least, is how I predict this thing to go. They've been doing this story since the beginning of bad childrens literature, and someone else will do it again in the future.

That said, Laharl and Etna are really cute. What else can i say, I like cute but a may or may not bother with episode 3.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I saw how popular the download was when it first came out, so I downloaded it. And I deleted the file before I even finished the OP. I just thought it was soooooo bad. As everyone says, the animation is poor. I didn't even think the prettier characters were good looking, and the main character just put me off even more.

However, I disagree that game-to-anime anime are bad. There's Fate/Stay Night which is running pretty well and Utawarerumono looks quite promising.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

Quote by kyokujitsuI saw how popular the download was when it first came out, so I downloaded it. And I deleted the file before I even finished the OP. I just thought it was soooooo bad. As everyone says, the animation is poor. I didn't even think the prettier characters were good looking, and the main character just put me off even more.

However, I disagree that game-to-anime anime are bad. There's Fate/Stay Night which is running pretty well and Utawarerumono looks quite promising.

Agreed, although those are both Hentai games I believe.

There's barely love for this anime. 8(

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

An anime of Disgaea?! Well well, Im not so fond of Disgaea, but I would never imagen that an anime would be made.

Im really interested in how they are going to do with the anime, even though I prefer other animes. Its interesting when a game suddenly gets to be an anime. Maybe I will play the game and watch the anime ^^'. Lets see what the future got.

Signature Image

aunesto

aunesto

---A-unest-o----

this section of the fora is not which I am going to say but queria to ask sisaben if stay goes to have sweats season of fate night because this series has not appeared the true hacecino in addition the this best one if they know warn to me please :sweat: :) :D

rasengan

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.