Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the most saddest time in your whole life ? - Minitokyo

What is the most saddest time in your whole life ?

Ever got sad ?

never get sad
0 votes
not saying
1 votes
Yeah
25 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

My saddest time in my life was when I did not win for my singging competition . I worked so hard . :( I would just try to not cry but I still do . I would just jump on my bed and cry for ' Five days ' ! :( And I don't have friends only two friends that live in ' America ' ! The next day I know it I am sick for a week ..... >.< Music is tne only thing I have , its my life . Sometimes it just drives me crazzy ! :angry: And I'll hate the hole world . >=( I'ts just not fair ! :(

Signature

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

The saddest moment in my life was when my grupe diddn't win on the state championship in twirling and then i was sad cause the others where all laughing and celebrating as if we won, and then someone i hate wery much yealld at me cause i was sad, so i started to cry really hard cause he forbidd me from beeing sad. I'm gonna decide when i wanna be sad and when i want to be happy! X-O >=(

Well...i know it's sad if you didn't win in a contest wherein you did all your best *to tell you the truth i've participated many contest and sadly...luck hasn't come to me yet! sigh... But I just realize that these loses are too "shallow" compare to losing a loved one...my grandma died...i had many chance to say her "your the greatest grandma, I LOVE YOU and I'm sorry" .....but it seems that my mouth was widely shut to tell such things to her.....and now I'm regretting it! CURSE me! I just hope I can turn back time..........Anyway...what I can do is to pray for her soul/spirit and try to move on and remember her lessons to me...

awww :(

ohh..probably would have to be when I left my house...you see my parents were really really strict...and we're treating me like a 12 year old when I was 18. I went to go see my boyfriend and my mum got mad and took my laptop away from me and said I couldn't have it back.....so I yelled "YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M FUCKING TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE A KID! FUCK YOU!" Then I got my stuff and left....I got on the bus and couldn't stop crying...it took me 2 months to say I was sorry for swearing at my mum...but I am glad that I left..somewhat..

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Em, yeah ...i'm really sad when ppl ignored me... and do not understand my situations. It's happens when I make an argument with my dad... *i did not get along well with my dad :( * He just don't get understand and i feel ignored by other ppl surrounding me. And now i just hide my feeling cos I know there's no one would understand me...so be it. Well, it's really pathetic and i'm tired to explain it cos i know it was just wasting my time.

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

theres probably about two things in my life that i can really say i was sad. one was when i found out a really troubled secret thats been going on in my aunts life. and the second was when my best friends grandmother died, she's like my sister who grew up with for 7 years, and i witnessed the night that her grandmother passed away and what her family had to go through, even though it wasnt my grandma it was still like i was feeling their pain.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

thers only few times iv bin relli sad, 1 is wen my bestfriend of 13 years...practically sum1 wo grew up alongside me, was murderd in front of my eyes...and all i culd do is watch on crying in pain.... iv nevr had much friends since that time that i can say im relli close with, and probly wont...life is just so cruel to me...

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

My most saddest time in life.......definetlyWHEN I LEFT HOME :(( and when Two of my BEST FRIENDS DIED :(

It was when I said good bye to my family, cause I knew that I'm not going to see them for long time, and I started crying without even knowing it, and so does my Mom, and my littil brother, he's 2 years younger than me, I'm 19 and he's 17 ...

I really do miss them ^^

and natsuki-hime, I kinda of somehow know how do you feel, cause one of my best friends also died, and I couldn't help myself feeling sad and missing him for along time ...

Kouta-domo

Kouta-domo

Dark Savior

sadness is the most painful feeling there is, but if ur used to being sad ur whole life it won't even phase u when sad things happen.
the saddest moment in my life would be when i dream tat my whole family would've just disappeared.:(

Do as you heart tells you,
so you won't regret it later.
War brings Sorrow, but we must fight
to protect our loved ones from the sorrow.

Cycorn

yo...

there are 1 year, i still can remember tat moment........ no one remember my birthday lol, not even my parents, kinda sad eh? tat was long ago though lol

Me and my parents were going on vacation, and on the way to the airport, the taxi driver got into a car accident. >_<

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

i think it was when my parents divorced.. :(

Everyone will felt sad in some moment but i think everytime is the saddest...

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

every day of My life is sad and bleak

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

Ive had a few sad moments in my life; all of which are linked to my friends: one of them was when my very best friend in the whole world died due to a car crash caused by a drunk driver about 2 blocks away from my house, a second one is when my my other best friend died due to pancreatic cancer about 1 year after my 1st friend died in the car crash; then her twin brother commited suicide a week after her funeral.

I hope that no one ever has to go these sorts of things in their lifetime.

wow..

that's a lot of suffering for just one person.. o_O
try to share with someone.. always help.. ^^'''

and i think that my life is not sad.. like.. i have happy moments..
and if you are counsious of the reason each moment is sad..
than you can understand why is happening..
and why it hurts so bad... ^^

hehe see ya..

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

u guys sure got it hard about this sad issue, the only time maybe i was really depressed is when my computer short circuited and somehow fried the hardisk taking my 20 gig worth of anime away...crap :(

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

probably when i was told that i grandpa died about a year ago.

my saddest time in my life was when 2 of my friends died in car accidents 2 weeks from each other..'n' i miss them dearly....
R.I.P. Tayler Otto and Jo-Beth

....................love happens if u belive....................

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

well right now, i'm sad cuz i have to leave my friends soon after high school ends. =( It's less than 5 weeks away and it seems like time is going by so fast.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

PAche

PAche

hoarder

anyone who says they have never been sad is fooling himself/herself.sure, i've been sad just that i cant remember the saddest time of my life.i got selective memory loss XD

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Quote by kira13My most saddest time in life.......definetlyWHEN I LEFT HOME :(( and when Two of my BEST FRIENDS DIED :(

I feel sorry for you... I'm just kinda glad that i have not experienced this kinda situation..
Since i feel i'm kinda sensitive... Sometimes i even cry when i see an animal die..
As for me.. It was the saddest time of my life when my mum started comparing me with my twin brother that much & used harsh words on me..

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

hehehe..

Makes me remember..
In this world.. you WILL suffer..
the only important think is how you handle the suffering you pass..
it can make you an angel or a devil.. XD
hehe

i'm problably just talkin' lots of non sense.. but i still belive in it..
XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.