Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UPSD re-birth day - Minitokyo

UPSD re-birth day

Group announcement by UserpageSkinDesigns

page 1 of 1 12 total items

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/-silvermist-/UPSD/bday.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/kiryu_re/celebrate.gifUPSD re-birth dayhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/kiryu_re/celebrate.gif
As the title said, today is our group re-birthday!
<3 <3

UPSD story
Belmikry, our lovely moderator at MT, bulit this group a long time ago...
after some days,weeks, months, members are keep applying the group. But then, something terrible happen...

As you know, UPSD was dead for a long time...
almost none talked there, no one ever pay attention to make the group live.
Our official thread are keep active, but sadly, the group was dead.

me, after started to pay attention to all of my groups, trying to be active at UPSD. And then, after some times i active there, Mu-chan decided to promote me to UPSD moderator.

started that time, me and mu-chan have made some revolution... do some change, like: updating the group's content, cleaning out the group staffs, plus! thinking about taking the Featured Userpage back to the stage again.
We tried to get member's attention... But, as i guess, we failed. Just some member that replying the thread that mu-chan have write...

And, me and mu-chan have an idea to make UPSD skin layout. So, this is the result *clicky*.
Moonfire do the layout, and me do the CSS codes.
And then, i decided to cleared member list. We deleted member that havent been here for 8+ weeks. Boogybro helps me with that.

After the skin has finished, I see nolove's post at UPSD gb. She mention about UPSD re-birthday. That was pay my attention, so I tell mu-chan about this. mu-chan agreed to make UPSD re-birth day.

The New UPSD
Yup, here we are
UPSD has changed now.
All in new: banner, content, and skin.
o yea, about the banner, that was made by moonfire, so, all the credit goes to moonfire!

And started today, me, as one of the group staffs, asked 1 thing from you, all the member.
Please, BE ACTIVE! I'm tired to see soo many dead group at MT!
at least, write at group gb, just to make us sure that you havent dead yet.
or, visit us frequently, just to know the newest news from UPSD.

well, I hope you can understand my words *coz i'm really bad at english!* >.<
and, PLEASE REPLY THIS THREAD!
Make sure that there is no DEAD MEMBER here...
thankie~ XD

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Happy bd you guy ^_^ I feel so wonderful and honored to see the new layout now >__<! And at least i know K1ru-chan did it so sure it is the best ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Interesting history. I guesse that i should say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
http://greetings.theotaku.com/greetings/175718-20050812164123.jpg

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Happy b'day to u guys! I also thought the group was dead to! Hope we can liven it up!

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Happy REBIRTH DAY UPSD! :D
*fyi: banner made by me*

Yup guys, try to be active in the group.. after all, that's why you jojned the group, ne?
Let's all be active again and revive the group! :D

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

WOW ^.^

Happy rebirth day UPSD ~.~
k1ru... you and belmikry made a very good work XD

I sow the userpage and it's very nice *****

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

nyaaa nyaaa, so finally this day is coming im so so happy *dance*, you all are too kool...glad to b one part of this lovely amazing group ^^....
HAPPY RE-BIRTH

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Helo!

Um, im not a member of this UPSD, im just new to this forums in MT, i read the thread/post and there's a part were you wrote *clicky*, now i CLICK it (i hope that's wat you meant) , it says that the group is not found...

i dont mean to bug you guys, i only wanted to hear you voices (written in your threads) , could you fix this? its not a major error though.. i just thought of it.

Well, gud luck to you all and Happy birthday too!

xiaoxingberyl

xiaoxingberyl

Never Alone

Happy REBIRTH DAY UPSD!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Happy Birthday to USPD! :)
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3044/happybday9yw.jpg

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Whooooooooopppppppeeeeeeeeee XD XD!
happy birthday :D!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

happy b-day UPSD :) yea.. too bad about the group been quiet lately through.. >_>

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.