Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you think of hot girls in anime? - Minitokyo

how do you think of hot girls in anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

what's in your mind every time you watch anime with hot girls? and icci part?

Gee...they're hot! And I wanna do ichi ichi stuff with them.

Something like that...

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Don't know. I think, what would my brother say if i showd him this.

hmm i always wander what can i do to draw like that.

I'm always thinking "if I had a girlfriend like that" or "it would be nice to do that and that" or maybe "Why can't I be an Anime character surrounded be girls". Something like that.

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I usually think it's good that some real women don't look like that. Some real women just have disturbing personalities that would offset the looks of anime (sorry if I came across as a jerk to some people typing this up).

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Hot girls in anime are hot, but there's nothing hotter than real life girls. Of course, u can still accept their beauty (what am i saying, i fell in love with Aya Natsume from Tjo), but u need to remember, they don't exist. Theyre hot though.

Its interesting how we can see people and identify ourselves with sketchings.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by Sesshoumaru88I'm always thinking "if I had a girlfriend like that" or "it would be nice to do that and that" or maybe "Why can't I be an Anime character surrounded be girls". Something like that.

Ditto. :)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

When I watch anime,than I want to see beautiful boys and girls,and not some ugly things,lol,so I think it's OK

they are just HOT, good looking, big boob, nice body,...etc. that how i would think haha cuz they are just pic of some goodies

Quote by Haohmaru77Hot girls in anime are hot, but there's nothing hotter than real life girls.

Agreed. If I was a real girl (I'm a guy.) I would hate to be compared to an anime girl, since they are drawn with "perfect" characteristics. So let's show some appreciation for our real life women, because they ARE more beautiful than anime girls.

Er... let's just say they're simply hot, but... they're not human... :(

It wouldn't be printable here.........:D

Yea,anime girls are too perfect,you're gonna remain single forever if you fantasise about anime girls in general.(i'm a very good example of this theory o_O)

Certainly a wonderful thing.
Takes all kinds, just like real life. You have the typical dumb blonde (or blue or green or purple or whatever it happens to be), but then there's the one where they're as smart as they are beautiful and those are the one I most enjoy learning about.

Since my preference is for cute girls, hot girls in anime is merely a distraction...

WEll Cute girls is another thing, I will be wishing I can marry one in real life.... Ah me and delusional dreams...

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I usually think something like "WOW" followed by "I need to get a real GF/life" haha

Signature

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

anime had to make a hot girl. the good looking.anything with people think it's good cute beau.but it's has many view someone think it's cool.someone doesn't love it so it may b hot or not >-<

Quote by IchibanKev

Quote by Haohmaru77Hot girls in anime are hot, but there's nothing hotter than real life girls.

Agreed. If I was a real girl (I'm a guy.) I would hate to be compared to an anime girl, since they are drawn with "perfect" characteristics. So let's show some appreciation for our real life women, because they ARE more beautiful than anime girls.

Awww thanks! n_n

My thaughts are "I wish they were real" Than They would be hotter if that makes sence ^_^; lol.

it could be fool but me too think "maybe they were real", but actually the most beautiful thing in life are real girls ;-)
i think i'm in love with all girls!

In a sense, it's easier to draw a character that looks perfect rather than go into details like physical imperfections. So sometimes, when these shows use attractive characters, it's more for convenience than anything else. (WHO AM I KIDDING? it's definatly all about fan-service.)

if they are cute i think why arnt they real :P

I think: "You know, if I was in that postiion..." While hot anime girls are hot, they are alive and breathing. Real hot girls take the cake, because you can actually INTERACT with them, instead of just gawking at them all day.

Seriously, should anyone have a real attraction to anime girls, I say: "Just stick to your lolicon dating games.", because you won't be able to ever get a REAL girlfriend if you are like that.

...Thankfully, I'm normal.

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

There is lots of hot and cute girls in anime.

What is it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.