Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you think of hot girls in anime? - Minitokyo

how do you think of hot girls in anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

caspertarian

caspertarian

...:::Slacker Inc:::...

ya...lots of them....
i go for hot babes and cute gal... i mean when u watch anime, most people will certainly go for pretty stuff and cute pictures right?
however if its like my hime, i'll choose to look at the babes ....
but hot girls are cuter in games....

"Ahh... so giggly. My eyes won't stop bouncing across the screen" ... that about sums up what I think about hot woman irl too. xD

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Usually "wow, now that's nicely drawn!" lol. Or I'm thinking that the girl should end up with some character I like, if she has a good personality aside the looks ofcourse :P Or that it would be fun to meet someone with such qualities in real life, if the character is interesting/cool for some reasons. Anyway I keep the distance, it's only animation lol.

up up and away

Personally i luv the hot anime girls, i luv anime the more with them in it, i mean come on if anime had no sex appeal anime today wouldnt be as big as it is today well in the east anyways

Hmm I wish they are real~ lOL They are so pretty~= = Hope they are real Life~~ <(^_^)>!

Yup! they r really great ^^ If they were real ,I thought all guuys would die :))

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

it would pretty much be like.....whooooaaaa....and then a couple seconds later......I need a Girlfriend...........then a little bit later..... lmao! only when the world goes boom then I might have a slim chance! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

I love them to be innocent and at the same time sexys, but maintain (in their biggest part) their values and morality

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

Damn!

Splooged my pants again!

Daily!No single of day I will miss em,perhaps,it is hard to find real girls with kawaii face like anime gurls...huhuhu...im so upset...in other alternative i wish i could married japanese....cute also^^

It seems that looking at anime girls make us HOT. Well, to me it is simply a chemical imbalance (short of!), which is preposterous, in terms of when looking at an anime girl. Because, these girls are nothing but lines, paints, frames. Nothing real. Second, they are so innocent, but in real life not a single girl (guys also) is innocent. We are imperfect beings who like perfection in anime and dream about it.

Not to mention we love to think about dirty things when we see anime girls........after all we are sex-starved animals....right? hahahhahaha.
To me all anime girls are cool looking (in terms of drawing and creativity) but they are, like real life girls, not 'something' you can dream about.

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

when I see cute girls in anime I wish I could be like them lol... XD

Abnormally cute... they don't exist in reality... they don't face the struggles we humans face everyday... anime is like an escape from reality for us, just another form of entertainment.

girls: learn how to act like aoi from ai yori aoishi and do the entire human race a favor lol

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.