Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which school system do u prefer? - Minitokyo

which school system do u prefer?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

i've travelled between america and france , i 've been in the america sysytem, the french system , and the inbetwee which is a french school in america. the america system is a little to easy, i mean n e one can get straight As, the french system is pur BullSh*t it 's sux, they complelt demolish students thinks that it will motivete then :sweat:...seriously, who ever got that idea is mental.... than the inbetween, the french school in america, this is the best school i 've been to, it's a mixe of french and US system which is a good balance, so n e ways i wanted ppl opignions, or compairisions with other systems, it can b n e kind of system chinese, spanish, english....

Thanx ppl!

I prefer to have this...

http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/4571/50e7b552c45ad2750qb.jpg

The STAPLE's easy button! :D

Actually all I know is the American system but
as for my parents they came from Asia and
they said teachers hit students if they don't answer the question correctly especially in Math.

Signature

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

My parents were hit in school to, but times chane and they cant hit us students any more. He, he, he.....
I don't know the American system, but here in Slovenia it depends on the school. Gimnasiums and privet schools are wery hard some school are medium and some schools are easy. It depends on witch school you go to.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

all I know is the American school system, and I tell ya what, after wasting 12 years of my life in it, it sucks.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I had a lot of my mates tell me about the UK school system...I like it alot better than how our system works here in the US. It just works out alot better I guess

DUTCH school system. I like it a lot, and with some connections over seas . I learned a little about the UK and the USA. It isn't something for me. As for the Asian, to strickt. I'd probably go nuts or be kicked out if I entended school there.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

God, I've only known one other school system besides the American one and I must say, I prefer America's! China doesn't have public schools and all must pay to get their education. It also not that great for a person's who is used to getting out at 2.30 pm instead of 5.00 pm. The only language they use is Manderin, I think and I didn't know a lot of it. My mother forced me to go when we were last in China and my uncle was the principal...so strings got pulled. They have to wear uniforms and at this particular school, they make the students wear this pin or this neckerchief and they have to wear it! :sweat: I don't know how they stand it! o.O But then again, their lunches are way better and they have nap time! Although it may seem for little kids, I was truely grateful for that one hour...

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

Quote by eXDream2K5all I know is the American school system, and I tell ya what, after wasting 12 years of my life in it, it sucks.

I'd sorta agree to that, more along the lines of it was dumbed down so much for all the kids would should just quit and go flip burgers that I had to spend 3/4 of my time ignoring everything. Public school systems are just broken because they mix the smart with the dumb and the smart suffer and the dumb just don't care. I like any school system that separates students by levels of achievement, that way the ones who don't care can not care together and those that do care can get a better education. Thank god for University/College.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

"I like any school system that separates students by levels of achievement" i don't think that is a good way, i mean mayb for the really god ppl it;s good cause they can advance faster, however for the not so smart ones, u feel completly let down, i mean it's a little like discrimination..i donno, the techer think that since ur in a stupid class u must b stupid, so they just don't care...i donno, my american school wasn;t like that...

merged: 04-23-2006 ~ 12:22am
"their lunches are way better" lol, the french food system is just unberable! i swear sometimes i have no idea wtf they r giving us, they can't cook veggies! i mean seriously, sometimes they taste like fish! EEEW at least in the america system u can bring UR OWN lunch... as for the nape times, i HATE NAPES, i can never fall asleep during the day, it's not possible for my body to sleep during the day, lol, im special!

Quote by staples"I like any school system that separates students by levels of achievement" i don't think that is a good way, i mean mayb for the really god ppl it;s good cause they can advance faster, however for the not so smart ones, u feel completly let down, i mean it's a little like discrimination..i donno, the techer think that since ur in a stupid class u must b stupid, so they just don't care...i donno, my american school wasn;t like that...

merged: 04-23-2006 ~ 12:22am
"their lunches are way better" lol, the french food system is just unberable! i swear sometimes i have no idea wtf they r giving us, they can't cook veggies! i mean seriously, sometimes they taste like fish! EEEW at least in the america system u can bring UR OWN lunch... as for the nape times, i HATE NAPES, i can never fall asleep during the day, it's not possible for my body to sleep during the day, lol, im special!

Once you get into college, you can actually eat outside. :)
Well that depends on which location you are at and
the college's policy.

Signature

well i guess eating outside is cool,lol, but many colleges in paris don't have big campuses, how ever i heard that most of the colleges have noce restaurants near by, that sounds nicer than stinky cafetiria food! lol

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.