Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Princess Princess - Minitokyo

Princess Princess

Tagged under Princess Princess

page 1 of 1 18 total items

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

i new anime, Princess Princess, was released. So wht do u guys think about it? ^^ i personally love it, altho i didnt like the hair color on some of the guys, i still thought it was beautiful n_n and the music was lovely~~

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

guys think about :" OMG, I like it, I think I am gay"
so there you have it, my conclusion from watching the first episode.... and I think I really like it cause it is really funny... for some excessively portrayed individuals...
but the opening and endings are a bishie fest... which hinders my liking for the show a little.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Actually I'm a fan of the manga and I really love it. But when I first saw the anime I'm a little disappointed also about the artwork especially how the other characters turned out. Like the members of the student council like Arisada when I first saw him I wa like "OMG what happened?" Well overall I love the anime especially the music XD

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Ive seen the first couple episodes and i think the show will end up doing pretty well. I havent read the manga or aything i kinda just started watching it cuz it looked pretty interesting haha ;) but yea the animation was great and the story also :D

I watched the third episode today, it just keeps getting better and better :D
I was a bit surprised at Kouno's blue hair at first since they said it was black in the manga but I like his blue hair too :) and the op/ed are bishi goodness ~yum~ XD
Over all funny and Miko-chan is kind of cute when he's angry ^^

Signature
"From the moment a girl is born..
...she is definitely someones princess."

well the characters are a bit different than in the manga (they look more mature in the manga) but the anime isnt that bad, actually I really like it n_n, can't wait to see more episodes

When it comes to the significance of my having been born
The time when I

Love it! Both the manga and anime...although the characters looks kinda different in the manga and anime but they still good. ^^

The story is funny and interesting, looking forward to the next episodes...

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Im looking forward to the drama series. A bit scared about being Takumi Saito, KenKen and Rei Fujita as girls thou...well even thou Takumi has gone in drag before but well yeah at least it will be interesting

well, i think the characters are cute and the episodes are nice, but it's true that's not the best choice if you don't like anime with sweet story...

I really like princess princess,but I like Gakuean Heaven better and ouran high school host club

Signature Image

cuddles116

Black Venom

I really liked this anime or atleast the subs I could find for the time being. The hair color change (The blue hair one isn't suppose to have blue hair right?) reminded me COMPLETELY of Sukisyo.

I like how in what I've seen the pink haired one is trying to be the most manly (it's like after gravitation's anime pink needs to be re-masculinated ;) )

I CAN"T wait for the live action/drama whatever to come out. I keep checking the website looking for updates and pictures lol.

JenFur

.....! I beleive the story line is good ansd very funny!

The anime wasn't bad. I liked the character design, and even if it was short, I found it quite enjoyable.

The live action... was totally awful. Low cost, they didn't have even enough scenarios and it wasn't funny at all -__-

i like it and it's funny.

Great characters,great animation & great music.Love it !

i have never looked at it, perhaps i should ^^

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

I liked the anime overall but I thought that everything was a tad too shiny and too sleek, in a way it looked more like the product of pure computer animation that anything...

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

dont really like the anime!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.