Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Madydius new skin here for comments~! - Minitokyo

Madydius new skin here for comments~!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Madydiu

Madydiu

Pantsu pantsu~

Here's the link first: http://madydiu.minitokyo.net/

I'm thinking of adding my nick handwritten, when my brother borrows his wacom to me :) Maybe I'll circle the texts on the cross-ruled paper too. Do you think it would be a good idea?

I like it, 'cause it's simple and doesn't have a big pic that could make it look too messy :) And it's summerish too and summer is coming~! But tell me what you think of it. I wanna know if there is any way to improve it.

But now I'll have to ask: in skin builder I can change the input text color, but what does it change? Should it change the text I'm writing righ now?
And can I change the color of "my grooups", "control panel" "logout" and other things on the left? Cause that color doesnt fit with my skin :(

Yea, but I hope you like my skin. If you wanna use it, it's name is "Nijiiro Zakura summer skin" and it's category is Unknown Ecchi.

/me goes now. Byes~

Signature

intoxsickated

intoxsickated

Is on pain killers.. xD

XD~ Why did you need to give us the link to your page when we can just click on your name lol. xD~ jk! Well anyways, it looks really good! And yes it does remind me of summer! Nice soft colours.. doesn't hurt my eyes, unlike some of the members userpages I see here. >__< (lol, no offence anyone) @_____@" And you can't change the colour of the text for the links on the left side, for some reason. >__< And yeah, I have absoloutely no idea what the "input text colour" changes either. =__=; I'm pretty sure you don't really need it, lol. >__< Anyways, I don't think your page needs anymore improvements, it looks fine the way it is now. ^^

Signature Image

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

nice skin, but the hearts in the background fade out a little past half ways across. keep in mind that i'm running at 1152x864 resolution, so that may be the reason.

other than that it looks great. i'm actually considering using it, which is a bit surprising for me because i've never liked any of the other skins.

Think deeply of simple things.

Madydiu

Madydiu

Pantsu pantsu~

Quote by ejwcobraother than that it looks great. i'm actually considering using it, which is a bit surprising for me because i've never liked any of the other skins.

Woo, wow. It's really great to hear my skin is THAT good :D

(and btw, I had to fade the hearts on the right, 'cause otherwise the rows would be ruined. But I can try to fix it...)

Oh, do the bg tiles need to be some exact size? If they don't, then fixing things will be really easy ;)

Signature

shadowrun

Shadow-run

Nice skin,the colour is soft.

cute :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.