Just wondering something

page 1 of 1 6 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Cancel

Well, I wasn't too sure where to post this...so I hope this is all right. :\
I was just wondering, if there's any way to get quarantined items out of your favorites? I have...several items that are in my favorites that have been sent to quarantine and I can't view them, so...why keep them there? They aren't bothering anything, I was just curious...

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Cancel

Nope. They'll disappear when the items are purged from the database.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Cancel

so when ppl browse my fav list, they're still there >__<, but just cant view? why dont they disappear all but have to appear in thumb?

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Cancel

I assume it's because Sheq hasn't updated the browing favorites gallery function to not display quarantined items the way he updated regular gallery browsing.

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Cancel

Quote by Tama-NekoNope. They'll disappear when the items are purged from the database.

Quote by Tama-NekoI assume it's because Sheq hasn't updated the browing favorites gallery function to not display quarantined items the way he updated regular gallery browsing.

Ah, I see. Alright...thanks Tama-Neko. That answered my question and put my curiosity to rest. X-P ^_^'

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Cancel

Ah-ha! This thread has answered all my doubts and thanks for answering my questions too! ^^

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

• May 03, 2006

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.