Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Suggestions? - Minitokyo

Any Suggestions?

Group announcement by S20-SignatureStudio

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Well, the group seems quite dead now, any suggestions on what you guys would really wanna do?
Cause sad as it is, the previous contest was called off due to the participation level was not as expected.
As well as planning on our side was inefficient and insufficient, my apologies.

Here is all out to the members of the club, what can we do to make the place better?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

I dunno.. I haven been here lately so i dunno wat's been going on.. well duh.. exams is just in 2 weeks time...

But i think .... uhhh.... sry mind blank now.. maybe we could make every week.. free style or somethin like the old times... huh?

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

well, i think make a contest like before is good, but dont use judges, sig showed on the thread, 1 round only, etc.

I think it will be good if we have a new battle thread too...
well, make a SOTW/M will be nice too, but i dont think it will be work well... >.<

maybe added 1 rules?
that every member, at least every 1 month, submitted a signature at group gb... so we can choose which one to go to Signature gallery?

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

i'M absolutely clueless.. sorry... though i still visit it almost everyday.

Signature

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Im here more then 3 times a day...so...you would think I would have ideas but I dont. Sorry T.T

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Is this your wallpaper group? Or even if it's not...I got an idea for you...seems most of you have talent for wall'in. Try a different type of wallpaper contest...pair up in groups of 2 or so and in each group make 1 wallpaper or something atleast that both people have equal contribution on. Have a vote see who's is the best. Has anyone ever done that before?

right now I'm brainstuck.I think the prob is we need more active members not inactive ones? O.O""

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

*Shake head* Sorry mate no idea, maybe we should have a render COMP! hehe

Signature

Moati-san

Moati-san

occultism FTW!!!

Milkyo is right. i don't think anything about the group is wrong/bad its just that people aren't active. which makes things like contests/SOTW&M, and battle threads really hard to make work. also, maybe members should have to/be able to make sigs/walls. if this a group for GFX then it should consist of people who are well versed in the creation of GFX based.....creations. maybe that'll help the group from becoming...."dead".

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

well, the thing is that if we made contests and no one joined or participated actively, it is really hard.
as for the new battle thread, any other admin can make it.
Or even better think about it, anything seems to be fine anyway.
I will consider an SOTW, but at least all the active members must join in for once.

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Hmmm, can't think of anything to help you Devil-kun :(
but first you should only keep the members who are really
active then you'll know what you want to do for the
members who are actually still in the group :)

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

hmmm... i'm not too sure either... sry can't help much.. but i'll try my best 2 support!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

meh, thanks anyway, maybe an SOTW would be nice, or we can actually convert this to a full on graphics and wallpaper group.

Signature Image

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

what's SOTW?

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Signature of the Week

Signature Image

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

OMG I hereby declare my brain dead..... I was browsing through the maihime scans to pick a suitable pic and suddenly, i got distracted and totally forgot bout everything....DD...don't kill me ...I'm so sorry... Is the competition really called off? Nyuhuhuhu....its Enchant's fault... >_<

Well...hmmm...let's see what's there to do...Organize some nice features like signature highlights and stuff. Well, I'm not relaly good at suggesting anything...

Once again DD, a thousand apologies... *bows*

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Soon as exam finishes and I sort out my life afterwards, i will get you guys the action... Hopefully

Signature Image

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

yea, a SOTW would be nice ^_^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.