Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A little Help.... - Minitokyo

A little Help....

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

Hi, I am a new person to Minitokyo, but I want to partcipate, but I have a sad lack of talent, I tried making a wallpaper, but it got removed, because understandably it did not fit in with the quality of work that I see here, I need help, I need help deciding on what I can possibly do to particpate in this awesome community, I have no Art Talent, I dont own a scanner, and my first attempt sucked...any suggestions?

Well posting in the forum is always a way for the less artistically talented to contribute.

Other than that just practice your wallings skills and you'll get better and one will eventually be accepted.

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

I agree with TSPhoenix there and you can also join and start groups. Comment on other people's walls (you could get some inspiration from them) and you can always post some of your walls in progress in the sandbox and ask for feedback and suggestions. The people around here are very nice and willing to share their knowledge so if there's a particular kind of wallpaper style you like and there's an artist that you like you could probably ask them what they do.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

Thank you Floralfallal and TSPhoenix, I have quickly discovered that the community here is a very very welcoming and kind. thank you for the advice.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.