Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ah! My Goddess Wallpaper. - Minitokyo

Ah! My Goddess Wallpaper.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

Ah! My Goddess Wallpaper

Here is my Ah! My Goddess Wallpaper, I am kinda new to photoshop, yes I used a stock image from another site, Any Suggestions?

S13

first, did the blue bg come with the image? just placing an image onto a white bg will be considered low effort...

you should extract the image and create your own bg. if that blue bg is your creation, then you should extend it so it fills the whole wall

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

hmm the blue backgournd was with the image...thank you for pointing that out.

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Nice image of Belldandy..
The blue bg was with the image so maybe you should try extracting the image by using the magnetic lasso tool in photoshop. For the background, try using different effects or brushes...
Hope this help yah!
^_^ *smiles*

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

Thank you all.

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

You could also extend the background that comes with the image to fill the entire wallpaper. I also think your sentence in the bottom needs some grammar correction. It should read - "I wish for you to stay with me forever" ? Good Luck, keep it up ^_^*

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.