Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 INCUBUS - Some people here listen to them? - Minitokyo

INCUBUS - Some people here listen to them?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Be-chan

Be-chan

SPREAD THE BLEACH LOVE!!! xD

Since now 3 years the band INCUBUS is my MOST FAVOURITE Band.
And I'm interested if anyone here listen to them too! :D ^__^
and IF you do: WHAT YOU LIKE MOST OF THEM?!
The thing that I most like about them is (of course) THEIR MUSIC.
It's just ADORABLE.
WONDERFUL instruments and... THAT VOICE OF BRANDON BOYD.
His voice is just so soft and also with Incubus' lyrics it's going straight into my heart.
xD *getting poetical*
AND BRANDON BOYD IS SEXY.. xD
even if he's a little thin to me.. but the tatoos are alle doing best on him! xD ;)

And If you really like them I would also like to know whats your favourite song(s).. ;)

so mine are: Wish you were here, Here in my Room, Are you in?, I miss you, Mexico, Pardon me, Megalomaniac

So this is not about JAPAN or JAPANESE music! ^^;;
I hope I'm not going against any rules with that here? ^^;;
if YES: I'M TRULY SORRY! >__<

*1ooo kisu*
Be-chan

*~miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari~*
---Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky---

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

"Some people here listen to them?"

nope :P

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

Meh, an okay band, the only decent thing they did was for the Halo 2 Volume 1 soundtrack.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

i love Incubus. I've been a big fan since the "Make Yourself" album. Great songs, Brandon Boyd is good singer and the band work really well together. Admitedly the recent album wasn't as good as any of the previous albums.

Fav songs:

from "SCIENCE" --> Certain Shade of Green, New Skin, Redefine, Summer Romance and Deep Inside.

from "Make Yourself" --> the whole damn album

from "Morning View" --> ... pretty much the whole album ^^

I don't really listen to "A Crow Left of the Murder", but I quite like Pistola, A Crow Left of the Murder and a few of the other ones.

All in all Incubus will always be one of my favourite bands. I love most of the songs and will keep listening to them many years from now.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

They're ok. I like the Make Yourself and Morning View album. The "New Skin" song is cool.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

yeah! XD

i like " i miss you"
"a-a-a-are you in"
"wish you were here"
X-P X-P X-P

(do you know beck? its an anime)
(you should watch it)

X-P
ehehe..sorry,,
so much for the recommendation X-P

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

..hmm, i recognize their name because i once had one of their song and had listened to it over and over again... can't remember what it was now.
They do have an unique voice~ the band i mean. Even though the music might fall into a popular category (i am an outsider to soft rock etc) i really like their song.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

OH F****ING HELL YES !
I've always been a big fan of incubus.
But, honestly, I've only found Make Yourself, Morning View, maybe...a portion of Crow Left of the Murder (it kinda dissapoints me.... ) really good.

merged: 05-19-2006 ~ 01:36pm
OH F****ING HELL YES !
I've always been a big fan of incubus.
But, honestly, I've only found Make Yourself, Morning View, maybe...a portion of Crow Left of the Murder (it kinda dissapoints me.... ) really good. Oh yeah, I like the whole make yourself and morning view album. Crow left of the murder : err... err... a portion of it..... pistola, megalomaniac, southern girl, agraphobia, sick sad litttle world, ....there's more i think.... oh of course, the crow left of a murder)

- The cursed ones hold the heaviest grudge -

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.