Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Totoro Userpage - Minitokyo

Totoro Userpage

page 1 of 1 4 total items

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Here here! --> http://pamelaho.minitokyo.net/

This is my second time contributing yet another crappy skin. My first one was a Rikku one, but forgot to save the images, so there it goes. I based the userpage completely on my previously made wallpaper (Tonari no Totoro), and made it really green. Really really green, and simple.

Any comments, or changes I should apply to this skin?

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Wow. That was so weird. I just saw your Rikku skin after I commented on your new wall and then logged back on, had a comment from you in my guestbook, went to your user page and said, "Wha? Is this the right place?!" Saw your Rikku wallpaper, concluded it was, wanted to say how much I like the new look, considered leaving a guestbook message, then saw a posting in the skin forum. ^_^' I found it amuzing and coincedental, guess you had to be there. lol. XD *breathes*

I do like the Totoro layout (it's much easier to read). Very cute, and I think that it's a cool concept to have them hanging in a branch over the page. :) Too bad you lost the Rikku layout - that had pretty colors, but I like the subtle greens in the Totoro layout too! Very nice. :pacman:

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

that's ...speechless...amazing skin i do love it so so so so so so much==>definitely my MT skin for now >_<, that's so amazing.
1stly, that green is one of my top top fav colors, how wonderful
weird totoro ^o^....but how cute..u dont have to change anything lol
btw, what's the name of your skin ^^, i really do love it much

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

aw...it's so adorable! I especially like that you made it green and I like how dark it is. Well, darker than before. :) I like the wallpaper too! Totoro is just so cute! ^_^ I'm using this for my browsing pages for now!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.