Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gendou : BANNED - Minitokyo

Gendou : BANNED

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Sorry i don't now where exactly is the place to post this kind of thread, but i'm really having matter OX. I'm a member of Gendou but these time when i open this page it always turns to that:

Quote: You have been banned from Gendou.com!
Time Now: 03:02:08 am 04/24/06
Date Banned: 05:53:38 am 02/06/06
Expiration Date: 07:53:38 am 11/26/06
Your IP Address: 203.160.1.43
Reason For Ban: Flooding; over 1000 page accesses
Email Gendou for help.
Be sure to supply this entrie message in the email, or it will be ignored.
Please be aware that each time you view this message, 1 hour is added to the expiration date.

So what'd happened ? I try many different computers but it doesn't change( and expiration time is more and more longer x_x) Anyone knows?

Signature Image

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

Ouch! I never got banned from anywhere...yet...
Hmmm....over 1000 page acceses...Are you sure you accesed this much?
The expiration date is indeed far away from today...
If I were you,I'd do like they say: Email Gendou for help.
Sorry I can't be of any more help...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Did you access gendou from a computer cluster or are you on a university network?

I can't see how you'd accidently access over 1000 pages causing the server to overload. Perhaps Gendou was hacked.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

It would be better if you asked the staff at Gendou.com
for the issue that you are having and see if they can solve it for you.

...otherwise creating a thread here is just pointless.

Signature

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

That is a norm for Gendou users. I saw it most of the time and i got banned most of the time but hey, no offense, CANT YOU READ?!

" Please be aware that each time you view this message, 1 hour is added to the expiration date."

If u keep viewing this page over and over again, they will extend 1 HOUR to it! So stop worrying and WAIT! It will go back to normal.

Trust me, i have eperienced this before!

ExiledWings

Lone Wings of the Azure

When you say '( and expiration time is more and more longer')' I wonder if you meant by it adding one week or 'one' hr as the penalty says so, and i do wonder how many times you tried 'accessing' the same page over and over. Email to the staff, or othrwise just create a new acc under a different email.

He's probably IP banned, so it doesn't matter if he creates a new account from a different email, having the same IP will never let him in.

Signature Image

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

you simply downloaded too many songs... I get my songs from there as well... Either that, or someone's playing a cruel prank on you. you can try to create a new account using a different email, but having double accounts at Gendou can get you banned.
The alternative is to wait the expiration date out, and don't read that message again, or it will be prolonged.

As one of the ppl who helped Gendou become what it is today, and a member of the staff. I can tell you that it's a IP ban. no use trying, the ban is set to break on the date registered. there's no bann list that you can be removed from.
I suggest you be patient and wait. and for your own sake, keep out of gendou.com for the time being, at least untill the ban is removed automatically.

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Well i forgot to say that, my own computer isn't connected to the Internet so i always use internet service at some .... well i think it's called internet shop, so i tried to connect to Gendou by different PCs but no change. My friends have the same thing, but one said that some pc she used can enter the site with no problem. Does this mean all pcs i've used have been banned ?

Signature Image

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Quote by cagalli88That is a norm for Gendou users. I saw it most of the time and i got banned most of the time but hey, no offense, CANT YOU READ?!

" Please be aware that each time you view this message, 1 hour is added to the expiration date."

If u keep viewing this page over and over again, they will extend 1 HOUR to it! So stop worrying and WAIT! It will go back to normal.

Trust me, i have eperienced this before!

^^ i have also experienced this..

Personally i think tat Gendou has a rule that 1 person break the rule everyone in gendou gets banned so.. everyone there will go to the website to where the person posted the music or use it as a background and tell him or her to remove the post so they could go download the music in peace..

Relax this happens to me commonly.. ^^ ouh yea i use to sent email to the admin b4 also complaining.. never replied.. =[ sadly

This happened to me before as well. I opened gendou to find myself banned indefinitely for something i'm sure i didn't do. i sent an email to the admin about my situation. there was no reply, but i was able to enter when i tried a week later. so try emailing the admin as suggested.

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Since this thread has nothing to do with MT at all I'm going ahead and closing it. Conflicts with Gendou should be taken up with the admins of that site.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.