Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 National Anthem - Minitokyo

National Anthem

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

*Warning*: This will take some of your time, so if you are going for levels, skip this thread.

I'm asking you to translate your country's anthem (hymn) to English and post it here. But check if it is already here. I will begin. Please write the "Name:" to the anthem name and "Country:" in front of the country as I suppose that not everyone knows all states in the world. I'd like to see especially the Japanese Kimi ga Yo here. And don't copy-paste it, write from your memory.
Here I go:
Name: Where my home is (See, translated. The word order is purposedly changed as it is an archaic text)

Where is my home, where is my home?
Brooks flow across the meadows.
Coniferous trees fizz on rocks.
The trees blossom in the park by spring.
It looks like a paradise on Earth.
And that is the beautiful country,
the Czech country,
my home, the Czech country,
My home!

(Remark: The landscapes aren't as amazing as they used to be long time ago when this was composed. Industry is everywhere ^_^' )

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.