Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone know how to get Final Form on KH2? - Minitokyo

Does anyone know how to get Final Form on KH2?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Okay so I'm almost at the end of the game. And now I can't seem to find the final form. I've been using all of the forms sooo many times. I've looked on some webbie, but nothing works! Someone HELP!

you can only get the final form after the fight Roxas. It then occurs at random, in battles only. It happened on my second try.

Anyway somepeople say it helps to have oathkeeper and oblivion equipped.

Moati-san

Moati-san

occultism FTW!!!

sorry dude. getting Final Form is genuinely random. i'm towards the end on proud mode and haven't gotten it. btw, i've already passed the part where i got it on standard mode. just some more proof that it really is quite random. only thing i've heard is a sure thing, is that it comes out when you use Master Form. happened for me. was in a fight, went to drive into master, but ended up driving into Final. its just funny that way. works the same way as anti form.

Signature

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

*contains spoilers...maybe*
ok when you reach the last world of the Nobodies, there will be a small cut scene where you see sora fighting with roxas. after that fight you have a percentage chance of driving into final form when you drive like you do anti form(heartless sora). however the difference between anti and final is that once you drive into final form for the first time it becomes a optional drive along with Valor/brave, Wisdom and Master.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.