Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dir En Grey to tour on KoRn's Family Values Tour - Minitokyo

Dir En Grey to tour on KoRn's Family Values Tour

Group announcement by J-Rockers

page 1 of 1 4 total items

as the title says, and i said in my gb post, Dir En Grey will tour here in the states on a fairly large scale tour with KoRn, Deftones, Stone Sour, and Flyleaf so for those who wanted to see them and didnt get the chance, this is the perfect opportunity. tickets arent on sale yet but you probably dont need to worry too much about it selling out as it sounds like they will be hitting big venues. Also, to note, Dir En Grey, is part of the MAIN lineup, this means they will be up on stage with the rest of these huge american acts whether your a fan of them or not, this is insane in terms of how much coverage they will get here stateside. anyways, full article on it here:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1528963/20060418/korn.jhtml?headlines=true

and also in connection, Withering to Death will be released stateside and is up for preorder on most of the major retailers:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ENUKZS/sr=8-1/qid=1146032931/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-6249520-4503812?%5Fencoding=UTF8

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

omg ;____; it's too bad I can't go see them again since I'm totally broke and no one else would drive~

Awww~!~!~! Wow~!~!~1 I wish I could go~!~!~!

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Hopefully, I can make it to one of the shows.
I will have to check.

Thanks for sharing the news.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.