Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Horrible People Here - Minitokyo

Horrible People Here

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Here my little nip about one horrible person on this board.
Today I logged on to check out some images and one person made a pure background image in Terragen. Well I made one a few days ago and the a member by the name of Zdenek thought it would be funny to be rude and trash my work in the comments.

Now here is the kicker and just goes to show that some people are more horrible and down right rude then any other. He made a comment on the other girl wall that went like this.

Quote:
This Terragen picture is good I think. I, on the other hand, saw a terribly simple render - really a 1-min job and told the person that there was no effort in it. And she began to heavily argue with me and criticize my work. This creation, on the other hand, is at least changed from the default settings.

It was NOT a one 1 min job and I can get one person to proof that seeing as he was watching me the whole f'en time. It was NOT made from any default settings. Which means you have no f'en clue what your talking about and should not judge people's work so rudely if you have not a clue.

This comes to being even more funny that when I PM'ed him about who rude he thought it would be funny to spam my PM box with a comment of, "And here I thought girls on the net would be better."

I swear people who make comments like that on others work should be removed or taken off the board for a few days. Seeing as admin didn't do anything about the person rude comment, I know this rude/horrible person will still be making stupid comments like this on people's walls.

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

It's really nice and sweet from your part to take my defense Kaylessa, I appreciate it. You're right, Terragen can make nice pictures rapidly with the default settings but in the case of Somewhere, which is my third Terragen picture only, I worked on it a few hours (while watching the World cup of hockey but shhhh ;)).

i don't mind criticisim though, it's the only way to get better :)

Thanks again

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I took a look at both of your stuff and its very good. I especially liked your dionosaur one Lirielle. :) :) I don't know how anyone can say its a 1min job. It looks like it took hours. I wish I could make something like that. :) :)

Signature

Kaylessa:

Welcome to the world of artistic criticism. I know it well -- I write for a living and have to put up with all kinds of editorial comment, good, bad, and awful. In the art world, there will be bad comments as well as good ones, and it takes some experience to tell when a comment is untrue, or true but painful to admit. If the comments you've encountered are truly spiteful, threatening, or harrassing, then the mods will probably take action. Otherwise they fall into that vast, vague world called "opinion."

In that case, there are only two things you can do: Grow a thick skin (and turn on the mental "ignore" switch), or not come back to MT. I like your work a lot and I want you and Lirielle to stay here and continue contributing. I like seeing all kinds of different artwork and different interpretations, and it would be a loss to the community if you stopped participating here.

For what it's worth, I try to give positive critique, rather than criticism. The difference is that I try not to degrade the work for what it isn't, but give positive suggestions to help make it a better version of what it already is. I'm not sure I succeed at this, but I try to keep it in mind.

Hope this helps a little; it's not really comforting to know that some opinions just never will like your work, but on the other hand you have quite a few friends here, too.

--Mike

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm..this person sounds really evil..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

If you can't deal with criticism, weather good or bad, then don't submit your work. Everyone's opinion differs. And on that note...closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.