Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like chocolate? - Minitokyo

Do you like chocolate?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Hi there!
A simple question...Do you like chocolate? Me and my friend are really dependent on chocolate XD Okay it's not like we eat it all the time (I'm not fat mind you!) but when theres chocolate it disappears to our stomaches lesser than an hour! So, Do you like chocolate?

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I like dark chocolate.

Kuro-kun15

Kuro-kun15

:Solitary Heart:

OMFG! I LOOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE! I eat it all the time and i'm not fat either. I weigh only 108lbs. Plus I am half chocolate! :) Well... I am more of an oreo... o.o; But with lots of shades of gray...OMG IM A MOLDY OREO! Anyway chocolate is nice.

Signature
Thanks to lunagata for the siggy and avy! ^^!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please remember to try and use existing threads where ever possible. There is already an existing thread on this topic. Do ya ppl like chocolate?

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.