Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *bows* Hello, *looks around* Oh man! Anime lovers like me! - Minitokyo

*bows* Hello, *looks around* Oh man! Anime lovers like me!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Hello everyone! (who also like anime and games) XD ,

I wanted to introduce myself into the forum...I am 19 years of age and still love anime XD ...I consider myself one of the original anime lovers, since I grew up watching it with my dad (Astro Boy)when it was begining to be released into the US. After Voltron and Sailor Moon hit I dont think I ever looked back!

I am a total finatic when it comes to art and love to support anyone who is willing to put there skills up for critique! :) I am an artist myself however me and the computer programs for drawing dont mesh too well. I wish I knew how to work one of those programs or even knew which program to have... o_0 ...

But all you artist get a big "kudos" from me! And if anyone can lend me a hand up into the realm of Miniotokyo I would love to have it!

I may love anime...but I am a totally n00b when it comes to this stuff!

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Welcome to MT ShinobiHime. I hope that you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message via PM or guestbook post. I'll help you out if you need any. *taking a peek at ShinobiHime's userpage* I see that you've submitted some art already. :) We have another artist. I'm going to go check it out. See you around. :)

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Hello.
Welcome to MT!
Have oodles of fun here and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
I wish you much prosperity and happiness.
:)

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

cherry12

love,hinata

Quote by ShinobiHimeHello everyone! (who also like anime and games) XD ,

I wanted to introduce myself into the forum...I am 19 years of age and still love anime XD ...I consider myself one of the original anime lovers, since I grew up watching it with my dad (Astro Boy)when it was begining to be released into the US. After Voltron and Sailor Moon hit I dont think I ever looked back!

I am a total finatic when it comes to art and love to support anyone who is willing to put there skills up for critique! :) I am an artist myself however me and the computer programs for drawing dont mesh too well. I wish I knew how to work one of those programs or even knew which program to have... o_0 ...

But all you artist get a big "kudos" from me! And if anyone can lend me a hand up into the realm of Miniotokyo I would love to have it!

I may love anime...but I am a totally n00b when it comes to this stuff!

konnichiwa, shinobihime-chan! i'm cherry12! sailormoon was like, my 1st anime to be exact and i'm only 13 and already make my own manga. XD god, i luv 2 greet new members! XD <_< OX ;) smiles says hi! >=( >=0000000~~~~~! :angry: X-P x_x ...except these... :sweat: ^_^' T_T :x <_< >_> ~_~ :nerd: o_0 :pacman: >_< :( >.<

did i change alittle?

Hello.

*waves and gives a cookie*

I think I grow up with anime too (me was a great fan of Sailor moon a while back and it has still a special spot in my heart since I have also watched the Live Action ^_^ ).

I don't really know anything about these kind of softwares but I'm pretty sure that an important part of the wallmakers here use Photoshop. I've been told is quite expensive so a free solution would be The Gimp.

See you around.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Hiya! Welcome to MT! Hope you have a great time here, this place is great so enjoy :) Have a nice day. Cya around XD xxx Sailor Moon was one of my first animes too!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD

anyways, have fun and hopefully I'll cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

cherry12

love,hinata

XD hey! did u submit a wallpaper yet?

did i change alittle?

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

LOL that we are. its kinda like going to a convention and being like, omg these people are just like me, i fit in herer! and feeling all warm and fuzzy ^^;

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Hi and welcome to MT! have fun at your Stay!

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

hey welcome to mt yea i remember those days, voltron was totally wicked lol, the art thing you'll get the hang of it i did

i am pretty much just like you ,games and anime are the main things that i care about in my life

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Hello Shinobi-san ^_^

Welcome to MT!
Remember to read the MT Support! ^_^
And the FAQs! They always help ;)
hehe Sailor Moon I remeber them >_<
But Astro Boy... before my time XD
I'm new to the programs >_< I would love to make wallies,
maybe in the future!

Well take care!
See you around!

~lunagata~

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.