Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime that need sequels - Minitokyo

Anime that need sequels

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

You know what I'm talking about: you get really into the series, but when the final closing music plays, you're left feeling like you had celery for breakfast. (Don't ask) Maybe it's because the series didn't give you closure, or maybe it's because (in your opinion) the ending did not do the series justice. In any case, you'd be willing to sign a petition, fly to Japan, threaten various studios, etc. until a suitable sequel is produced!
Here are a couple of my suggestions:

1. Tenkuu no Escaflowne: technically, the ending was pretty definite, but I still want more, maybe even just a movie (one that follows the original T.V. series plotline, if you please...)

2. Rurouni Kenshin: after the Kyoto arc, the manga storyline was pretty much tossed out the window. Can we PLEASE get the Jinchuu arc animated? (*~*) And no, the Seisouhen OVA does NOT count! (It made me cry...)

3. GTO: Onizuka in America. What else do you need for a whole 'nother GTO series?! (*~.^*)

I can't think of any more right off the top of my head. Anyone else have suggestions?

Signature

Yeah GTO could continue and definetly Hellsing! Good thing is that Hellsing is actually getting more eps :) cant wait for them.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

Rurouni Kenshin.. definetly XD

giving it all away...

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i haven't seen all of Kenshin but I think Trigun could use a few more episodes

Signature Image

Shakesbeer

Shakesbeer

Nyakawaya Nya

GTO - no way! without Fuyutsuki it's uniteresting.
I'd like to see Kare Kano sequel with another characters.
And, ofcourse, Hellsing season 2.

Quote by thegunblademasteri haven't seen all of Kenshin but I think Trigun could use a few more episodes

Trigun could use some more, there is another whole manga, and the original had ALOT more to it (I'm reading it as it comes out in the US). Fruits Basket ended rather badly, I hear the manga has more too it and that the production for it in Japan was cut short and thats why. I think Chobits should have had more of them together, I saw the follow up episode 27 but that was mostly a review episode but really how do you love a robot? What do they do together...or more how do they do it? ya know?

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

Okay, here's my TOP 3 flcl, Hellsing, and Cowboy bebop

kirisame

kirisame

Witch of Dimension

Matantei Loki Ragnarok ;____;

About Kenshin, well, I'd love to see the Jinchuu arc from manga animated correctly (not random!Enishi in OVAs for the heck of it).

** Do you believe in fate? **

Shingetsutan Tsukihime!

Dear Anime God hear my plee! Don't let it be the end!

Signature Image

for mi is Saiyu heiki Kanojo and Puni Puni Poemi

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

some series should just stay good and ended, and not ruin it with something worse

although these should be brought off the shelf:
KKnJ, could use another ending... although i still get the feeling gainix will screw it up.
HnI, Miyata vs Ippo. it needs to be animated at least.
AYA, ... enishi... that was just season 1 with 2 new characters.

slide...

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Quote by MikeHellsing! Good thing is that Hellsing is actually getting more eps :) cant wait for them.

I agree with Hellsing needing more episodes, but I thought season 2 was scrapped because the creator decided they didn't like how the story was going? o.0

i could see hikaru no go having a sequel... why is it always the good anime's that have to end and then there are the ones that never end and just keep going and going =p

yeah! GTO !!

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by MercyOfIdiots Fruits Basket ended rather badly, I hear the manga has more too it and that the production for it in Japan was cut short and thats why. [/quote

I totaslly agree on the fruits Basket thing - that was WAY too short, and talk about a crappy cut-off! I wanna see Tohru and Kyo get together!
Did they really stop production? :angry:

Signature

- kare kano
- angel sanctuary
- matantei loki ragnarok
- fruits basket
- i'll ckbc
- tweves kingdoms
- dn angel

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

i would say fruit basket and Shingetsutan Tsukihime too. but from what i heard from my friend is that they ARE gonna make a second season or at least OVA. i dont know if is true or not. but many ppl in the net did said Shingetsutan Tsukihime is gonna have a second season.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.