Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for Samurai Deeper Kyo Fans - Minitokyo

Question for Samurai Deeper Kyo Fans

Tagged under Samurai Deeper Kyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I'm trying to write a fanfic for SDK, but I want to make sure I got some facts straight before I submit it and get haraunged by devotees. I don't own the series and can't find anyplace that has it to rent, sooooooooo...

Does anyone know if Migeira ever says the name of his clan, and where they're from?
(Was Migeira even in the manga, by the bye...)

What's the name of Kyo's Muramasa katana (and is it even a katana - I vaugely remember reading somewhere that a sword that size has a different name...)

Exactly how many years passed between the final Kyo/Kyoshiro duel and the Battle of Edo Castle in the last episode? (for the life of me, I can't remember if it's 7 or 10...)

If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Just for Giggles:
What's your favorite SDK pairing?
I prefer Yuya/Akira myself, but the series pretty clearly indicates it's Yuya/Kyo (Phoo...)

Who do you think won the Kyo/Kyoshiro duel?
I say Kyo. If anyone wants to argue with me...BRING IT ON!

Signature

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Well for the first question, I'm not too sure I should look it up in my manga. Second question you just answered it yourself. It is called Muramasa. Thrid question I don't know I've only seen the manga, its probably somewhere in there just too lazy to find it.

I think Kyoshiro won, since Kyo did say he only lost to one man.

Itchy

Sharingan Master

I have to say on that duel that both won and created some new mix of kyoshiro and Kyo in one and Yuya turned into a naughty samurai...wait wrong story sorry :P

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

Yuya/Kyo.. yay! ^^
kyo won the duel!.. totally agree wit u.. anybdy seen the dvd?.. u see it in the end.. Kyo's shadow ^^

giving it all away...

it was 11 years after the fight between Kyo/Kyoshiro
thats pretty long 11 yrs and he doesn't marry Yuya or anything o welpz
and 2 me i think kyo won the fight as well ^^
i think kyo won coz ish mostly about him in the dvd and also coz of his voice =P

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Quote by sylvacoer
Does anyone know if Migeira ever says the name of his clan, and where they're from?

Nope. Migeira is only from the anime. ^^ And he supposedly came from china >.<

Quote by sylvacoerWhat's the name of Kyo's Muramasa katana (and is it even a katana - I vaugely remember reading somewhere that a sword that size has a different name...)

Erm it's basically called the Murasama sword ^^ One of the 5 legendary weapons that completes the set (which is literally called The 5 Muramasa(s) >.<)

Katana = fire (belongs to Kyo)
Bow = heaven/air (belongs to Yukimura)
No-datchi = lightning (belongs to Sasuke)
Yari/spear = water (belongs to Benitora)
Gun = earth (belongs to Migeria in the anime^^)

I don't know the answer to the 3rd quest coz i completely dropped the anime - too many add-ons to my liking - prefers the manga much more^^

Quote by sylvacoer
Just for Giggles:

The canon - Kyo + Yuya.. In the manga *spoiler* Yuya has already mentioned Kyo is the MOST important person in her life - even more so than her brother ^^ *end spoiler*

Hope that helps. Would love to read that fic of yours ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

I've only read the manga, so I can only answer Q2. His sword is called Kurou (I think...I only own the chinese version, which calls it Tian1 Lang2, which literally means Sky-Wolf in English.)

Migeira doesn't appear on the Manga T-T and I'm not sure if it's a clan but he works for the Capitol a group of persons with the ability of see far into the future and make sure history goes at his proper source for the other question I'm not sure...

the name of Kyo's sword is the Tenro-"Sky Wolf"

I think Kyoshiro won :) For one he's a good guy :D, two he's in Kyoshiro's body, I would think Kyo would want to stay in his own "better" body if he won, three Yuya is selling medicine like Kyoshiro did (prolly helping him out with it), four you hear him speak at the end gently and softly like Kyoshiro, and five Kyoshiro just pwnz and he and Yuya make the best match in the end :D

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

will answer questions in order, but too lazy to quote them so sry if this is kinda confusing to read! ^_^' i'm up to volume #12 and migeira hasn't shown up... his sword is named "tenro"...as for couples... i'm also for the benitora/yuya coupling... i don't think kyo/yuya really works for me... as for who won, i second the kyoshiro's! kyo did say he'd only been beaten by one man...

Signature Image

Does anyone know if the SDK manga is still going on or if it has ended?

from what i can tell its still going on its like around volume 29 or 30 right now

I only know the name of Kyo's sword. The sword's name is 'Tenrou'

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

It's still on. Now up till 33. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

1st question about megaria: he is from the date clan (i don't know if he is in the manga or not.)
2nd question: kyo's sword is called the tenro (on of the 5 true muramassa)
3rd question: 10 years passed between kyo and kyoshiro's battle and the battle.

As for who won between kyo and kyoshiro: i think kyo won because he is the main character! Plus i thought kyoshiro didn't want to kill anyone anymore. Of couse that is based on the anime and up to book 15 (stupid slow american translators) but there are my thoughts!

We fear that which we cannot see

Quote by sylvacoerI'm trying to write a fanfic for SDK, but I want to make sure I got some facts straight before I submit it and get haraunged by devotees. I don't own the series and can't find anyplace that has it to rent, sooooooooo...
What's the name of Kyo's Muramasa katana (and is it even a katana - I vaugely remember reading somewhere that a sword that size has a different name...)
Exactly how many years passed between the final Kyo/Kyoshiro duel and the Battle of Edo Castle in the last episode? (for the life of me, I can't remember if it's 7 or 10...)
If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.Just for Giggles:
I prefer Yuya/Benitora myself, but the series pretty clearly indicates it's Yuya/Kyo (Phoo...)
Who do you think won the Kyo/Kyoshiro duel?
I say Kyo. If anyone wants to argue with me...BRING IT ON!

Yeah, I have the same problem. but, I'm lucky enough to have it in Japanese (subbed)

Kyo's mmuramasa's name is Tenyo
I believe thatthe edo battle is in 1615 or 1616.so, thatwould be either 11 or 12 years.
KyoYuya all the way!
And, I believe that Kyo won.
By the way, Megeria is not in the manga as of yet (from what I know of) He sems to be an anime-specific character. (he hasn't appeared in volumes 1-15.And, there are more that aren't out yet. (they are up to either volume 33 or 34)

If you need more help, just ask me at
shinomori_kyo@yahoo.com

kyonova

kyonova

Onime no Kyo

Megeria didn't come up at the manga even until volume 34.

I don't know about Migeira, is that character from the manga?

But your second question about sword, I think its name is Tenrou or something like that, I'm not sure myself.
I also don't know the answer of your third question.

Kyo - Yuya will be the best! >0<!

I think Kyo will win.
He is the main character in this story, more over this story title contents his name. In this hole story, Kyo take bigger part than Kyoshiro and his power increase by the time. Compare it with Kyoshiro's power that isn't increase, I think Kyo will win.

Migeira isn't in the manga.

Yup, all the answer is correct.
the sword's name is Tenro and had a "brother" that is Shibien that currently being used by Sasuke.
Kyo - Yuya, is the best pairing.
Until now, in Japan, the newest Kyo comics is Vol. 35. And still curently on Shonen Weekly Magazine. The story now, is getting climax, and maybe...is starting to end.

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

Migeira's clan was most likely the Date clan. But I'm only judging that on the fact that in the anime during the tournament he was representing that clan.. other than that no other clues are given.

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Quote by PhilemonDoes anyone know if the SDK manga is still going on or if it has ended?

SDK has ended in vol 35..

*Spoiler*
I think Kyoshiro will win if he was not infected by "that" disease.

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

guys you got the class of kyos sword wrong, his sword was a nodiachi or field sword, not a katana, and it was a fire wind combo, remember hes asked "you heard it too, the voice of the wind", im a fanatic when it comes to japanese swords, im a collector and a crafter.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.