Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sesshomaru fans: Theme Song? - Minitokyo

Sesshomaru fans: Theme Song?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I want to make a Sesshomaru AMV for my little sister for Christmas, seeing as she's laid exclusive claim to him. (-_-) I want it to be an action vid, 'cuz those are a bit more entertaining to make, but I have no clue as to what song is an appropriate fight theme for him.
Scratch that, I can't even think of a song that matches his personality.
Any suggestions?

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

sesshomaru's theme song is actually fukai mori, but i don't know what u'd do for a fight scene....

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

How about "Holding Out for a Hero," the version from Shrek2? ^_^' I like that version better than the original. The song may more easily apply to Inu Yasha and how he frequently saves Kagome, but it could work for Sesshoumaru if you want to make the video about his relationship with Rin, or if you want to make it slightly humorous. I love your avatar btw, ^_^ I have that picture too.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

Itchy

Sharingan Master

I have the Sesshoumaru theme song I think hehehehe. He rocks

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by firnthoronwenHow about "Holding Out for a Hero," the version from Shrek2?

I actaully already used that song for another AMV - the one Jessica Saunders sang anyway. I could use the one by Frou Frou...

Quote by firnthoronwenI love your avatar btw, ^_^ I have that picture too.

Thankies! (*^.^*)

Signature

Sesshoumaru-sama

Sesshoumaru-sama

Demon Lord

How about "Youkai Sesshoumaru" from the ost?

^_^

The borders of this world, I wish to shatter them all...

I used the song Innervision from System of a Down for the Sesshoumaru AMV I made and I loved the results.

yeah y don't you use fukai mori is peaceful and calm just like him!!

Quote by winterlilac09sesshomaru's theme song is actually fukai mori, but i don't know what u'd do for a fight scene....

^Lilrea^

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

hey, try
"i stand alone" by "Godsmack" or
"In The End" by "Linkin Park" or
"My Sacrifice" by "Creed"

not to be bombastic, but i'm a video editor, i made some AMVs on Bleach "1 video", InuYasha (Fluffy rox!!!) "3 Videos or 4 i think"... neway, and "2 Videos" for Rurouni Kenshin......try those songs, they're really cool....

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.