The Fenrir - the Black Beast

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 1 of 1 8 total items

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

Cancel

For the record, I think Cloud's motorcycle in Advent Children - the Fenrir - is perhaps the HOTTEST ride around. The size of it along with its stability, speed, and compartments for the various swords of Cloud's. That along with the purr of that engine makes it just soooooooo beautiful! What are your opinions?

• Apr 28, 2006

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

Cancel

When I become a Millionaire, that beauty will be mine. I don't care how much. I don't care haw long. It will be mine.

• Apr 28, 2006

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

Cancel

i guess i aint the only one that wants a Fenrir for themselves, right on Bladesummers!

• Apr 28, 2006
Cancel

Goood grief! If I ever (lotto) hahaha have on of them... i wouldn't have swords coming out it would be a beer dispenser chilled to the right temperature hahahaa! Absolutely Sexual Chocolate! hahaha, no kidding with the way it purrs! Definite Phooooooooooarrrr factor! Can't believe i almost forgot about the Beast!

• Jul 30, 2006
Cancel

i will find one that is exactly the same, in the future.

• Jul 31, 2006
Cancel

This bike is AMAZING!
What could be cooler than big, black and a place for some of the coolest swords on the planet owned by the ultimate swordsman? (Except for Sephiroth-sama of course)

• Aug 01, 2006

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Cancel

Its AWESOME! Very stylish and cool!

Cancel

I want Cloud's motorcycle! XD It looks so cool!

• Jun 23, 2007

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.