Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Download Quota Error - Minitokyo

Free Download Quota Error

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Eveyone got their free download quota and max is 30.But mine only got 5 only.Besides that,when my free dowload quota is 0,I still cant download and make me confused.

So please if someone know how to fix it,please tell me and thank you.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

The free download quota used to be 30 however due to the fact that this gave leechers far too much free space to run it was decided that the quota would be reduced down to the reasonable number of 5.

Once you run out of FDQ you must use credits in order to download further. For further information on credits please consult this thread Userguide minitokyo 3: credits, browsing, groups

To check to see if you have credits just look on the lefthand side of the screen under your username there is your FDQ number and under that credits. If you have no credits this would explain why you are unable to download anything.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Thread closed as it isn't a bug and Spystreak has referred to other relevant threads.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

It must've been a while since you visited MT - if you take a look at the Minitokyo Changelog for February 6th, you'll see that the FDQ was reduced to 5. And in order to download items in addition to your allotted quota, you need credits.. Visit the thread Spystreak mentions for more info.

And since this is not a bug, closing thread.

[edit]

O_o whoops, I was a couple minutes late--

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.