Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can anyone tell me what is..... - Minitokyo

Can anyone tell me what is.....

page 1 of 1 5 total items

:)Can anyone tell me what is transdimensional portal (the real one!)

merged: 04-28-2006 ~ 06:18pm
And where could it be found?

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

uhhhhh well inter-dimensional travel is kind of science fiction so there is no "real portal".

Trans-dimensional portals have been used as a plot device in cartoons and anime since the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon show (remember Krang? the evil brain from Dimension X) and i believe was also used in the anime RahXephon. A recent sci-fi anime series called Noein used inter-dimensional travel as part of the main plot (very good show, has a lot of "technical" information about theoretical inter-dimensional travel).

lol I doubt that's the answer you were looking for but the fact is transdimensional portals... they're FICTION >.<

note: I think the famous physicist Stephen Hawking may have mentioned something about the possibility that black holes could be portals or worm holes to alternate universes. Don't quote me on that though :P

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Well somehow I don't think your being very serious but in reality black holes are theoretically the closest thing we have to transdimensional portals. The problem with black holes is their quite hard to study and the only way to see if it does go to another dimension is to go inside, and once you go inside chances are high that you wont be coming back, so it'd be hard to report findings.

A recent idea i heard is that the universe that we believe we live in could in fact be part of a black hole. It kinda makes you think of men in black, although fiction it creatives a picture of the relativity between proportioned size. Maybe what we see as an atom is someone elses universe, maybe our universe is someone elses atom. With todays technology all we'll have is theories for a long time, but even if black holes are transdimensional portals I don't think anyhting would be able to come out the other side the same way it went in.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

i have no idea bout it.
but, one thing can explain that just black hole!
if u want to know, at least u must read it before

So...how about teleportation?Does that excist in reality?

merged: 05-02-2006 ~ 06:19pm
'Cos there're there is records on this

Bleach-Central

merged: 05-02-2006 ~ 06:20pm
Bleach-Central
have nothing to do with teleportaion...sorry

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.