Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dearth of friends and....... - Minitokyo

Dearth of friends and.......

page 1 of 1 5 total items

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

x_x
Here we go ....

Hometown: Canada (Québec)
Current City: Montréal

Interests & Hobbies: Generally, I dislike strongly sports and non-intellectual interests. I crave for historical culture/knowledge such as antiquity especially. I learn linguistic: French, English, Spanish and henceforth I'm working on Japanese. Afterwards, German. Omitted to be mentioned: Crosswords is a perfect pastime. I love them! I extremely blithe for Sciences principally Quantum Physics, Physics in general, Chemistry,Astrophysics and Cosmology. The rest of my time, I'm trying to get perfectness at school.

Favorite Movies & Shows: Some Anime, nonetheless, I'm a neophyte to this kind of show. The only show I knew erstwhile was Sakura Card Captor. In due course, shows about scientific or historical content. However, my television should often feel alone by virtue of my dearth of viewing it.

Favorite Music: Classic music, trance and techno. However, two years ago I was indifferent towards musics.

Favorite Books: In general, all books as regards science(chiefly Physics,Chemistry,Astrophysics,biology,etc.) Exempli gratia(e.g.) : Défi quantique(french) The fabric of the Cosmos,Supersymmetry, Relativity, and so on. This is exaggeratedly too long to list them.

A dearth of friends and comments.
Please comment on my doujinshi under the member name:
EmpixusXast
^_^' ^_^'

merged: 04-28-2006 ~ 08:04pm
Hometown: Canada (Quebec)
Current City: Montreal

well welcome.........funnie how fun inot each other actually i ran into u..welcome to MT............wow ur such a smart kid........learning so much.............n still young.............

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 02:19am
***haha my bad

i meant to say funnie how we ran into each other actually i ran into u.............

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Nice intro. ;) Welcome to Minitokyo. Hm...I hope that you'll find a bit more interest of anime other than Cardcaptor Sakura. :) If you need help around here, you can ask me!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hello Hello ^^

nice intro .. ^^ CCS was a nice anime but as u browse around here.. you may found other anime you may wana check it out just for kicks.. :D

anyways welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD

anyways, have fun and hopefully I'll cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Yo! Nice seeing you here!

I'm afraid science was never one of my strong points (never was a point in fact...). I'm more into history and languages myself. Any queries as well as on anime feel welcome to ask!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.