Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 upload problems - Minitokyo

upload problems

page 1 of 1 6 total items

When i try to upload pictures i often get this

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php:14) in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 14

what can i do?

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

try uploading again? >__>

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

raging_otter

Not In

i guess MT is too overloaded? yeah try again later perhaps

Thanks i will try it till it gets uploaded i think.

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

That doesn't only happen while uploading, but also during simply browsing around the site.
Best thing is to avoid the rush hour and come here when all the Americans are asleep.
For us Germans, the early morning around 9:00 is the best time to be here and upload stuff.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Question, I submitted two scans earlier and that went fine, but for some reason everytime I try to submit the third scan it says THE PAGE cannot BE displayed. Why is that? This didn't happen to the two earlier scans I submitted. and I tried to submit a scan that was different from the third scan but it still said the same thing. Please help me! ^_^'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.