Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AsuCaga: Major Update + News - Minitokyo

AsuCaga: Major Update + News

Group announcement by asucaga

page 1 of 1 12 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Konnichiwa minna-san! ^_^ I am your new moderator here, enchantressinthedark :) I've updated the group by changing the layout, fixing the colours and by updating some new features to the group, giving it a whole new look ^_^ So please do drop by and give some opinions ^_^ We wouldn't want such a lovely group to be dead >_< Keep the ASuCaga spirit up!

Discussion: We'are thinking of organizing a wallpaper contest here, so I'd like to hear some of your opinions. :) Please oh please tell us what you guys think.

Thank you!
~Enchantress

JOIN US:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/amanda_greenleaf1/asucagabanner_1.jpg

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

kool sine me up
:)

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

I like the idea of a wallpaper contest. I don't know if me myself would be able to participate but maybe.

InuYashaspal4ever

InuYashaspal4ever

AsuCaga lover!

If you were to make a wallpaper contest, I would definatly 100% enter in it! You got my vote! =)
btw- new layout is beautiful!

hikariangiru

Angiru Hikari

=D A wallpaper contest is a great idea! XDD
Too bad I suck at wallpaper-making...

We are all angels with one wing, we need someone else to fly...
#JapaneseLover#

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

wallpaper contest is sooo kool, i agree ^O^, or banner contest or banner sig contest...that means every contest lol

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

LacusClyne306

LacusClyne306

*Fields Of Hope*

A wallpaper contest is a good idea....ppl got the chance to show their talent....lol...i dont think i can do a nice wallapper even...=.=....sob...lol...but i still agree with teh contest^^

Signature Image
First u must decide,then u must follow through."
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love and also
GundamModelClub, Member of Kira and Cagalli, Member of The-Red-Knight, Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb

sakurachriss5510

sakurachriss5510

*~*~*evErlAsTinG*~*~*~

A wallpaper contest is a great idea. Gives us a chance to see the different talents out there.

*tRue loVe prEvaiLs - asuCaga*

sakurachriss5510

sakurachriss5510

*~*~*evErlAsTinG*~*~*~

A wallpaper contest is a great idea. Gives us a chance to see the different talents out there.

*tRue loVe prEvaiLs - asuCaga*

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Wow looks like most of the people agree ^_^ Oh well, but I think I'll wait for more responses. :) Thanks everyone!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

I am sorry for the late reply.Congrats on being new moderator.I really love the groups new layout.A wallpaper contest sound such a wonderful idea.Like what LacusClyne306 and sakura said it gives ppl to show thier talent.I am still learning how to make wallpapers right now.
~*Stellar*~

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

Luv the idea :D

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.