Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would happen if somethin personal let out around school? - Minitokyo

what would happen if somethin personal let out around school?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Ok well,the other day this kid named anthony started walking past me while i was waiting to get inside the classroom to my reading club and he stared laughing and then shouted somethin PERSONAL about me and my friends were right there waiting to get in too but,thanks to the grace of god nobody understood what he was saying and then i ran after him telling(more like shouting)him to stop saying it and he ran off to his sister(her names athena) and her friends,i know his sister cuz my best friend knew her and told me about her and anthony,anyways once he's there he starts to do it again and i try to grab hold of him and then i start to beg him not to tell,like"please anthony!"and"anthony stop saying it!" and then one of athena's friends stands in my way and says "stop" and i said "look,im not going to hurt him" but what i should have said was "your protecting someone who's being an ass,with a capital A?" and then antony starts talking about someone else.The way he found out about that personal thing was my so called "friend" told him and his sister,athena.It was ment to be a secret to her but looks like she back stab me insted.Just let me tell u how i felt,oh my god i wanted to die right then and there,and i was saying to myself how i could't wait to move and leave the school,but i know anthony is going to tell everybody he knows sence he's such a loud mouth.I also kept thinking what a bastard he was and how he would like it if i went around the whole school and told everybody something personal about him,now how would he like that ;).

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

i don't think you posted this in the right forum type.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

i understand how you feel caz this one girl i said something to was an accident, because she was reminding me of it like last year, so i thought she was going to tell it to the whole class, but i asked her to keep her mouth shut and then i asked nicely, eventuly she didn't say anything, but she might of been playing around...but i could of sworn my heart would stop if she did!
well for your situation maybe you should say something to Athena but if that don't work go for drastic measures and say something threating but not too threating to Anthony, or maybe you should just let it play out that soon he would forget about it. Hopefully he will, or something else might happen and he would forget about it...Well i hope that helps and i hope that brat, Anthony, doesn't say it.

your story would have been more interesting if you told us what the personal think was. butif it was me i really wouldn't care since i dont have a lot of personal things to worry about. and someone said something about someone else i wouldn't care either

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I also have a story. Me & my brother are twins, & one time in 5th grade we got our friend mad & he started the rumor that me & my brother were gay(we're not). He also told them that he came over & saw me & him underneath the covers moving or whatever. That has never seemed to where off, becasue even in 8th grade some people still say that.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

um,, ignore that kid,,, i think he just wants to see you beggin' like crazy
ignore him and act like it wasn't true (about your secret) x_x
but i think its the best way.. i also experience that kind of situation..
what i did?
i showed her that i don't care ;)
(but was actually sweatin') :\
ehehe.. then she stop!

show that kid who's boss!
nyahahahaaha! XD XD XD

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

samu02

Back to Basics

If someone spread my personal stuff in my school, all the jocks, jerks, and pervs would probabl congratulate me. Not really a bad thing for my rep, but it'll get me expelled for sure.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

ok, if someone would spread a secret of mine i would probably...no...surely move from school

Quote by chaosmongooseyour story would have been more interesting if you told us what the personal think was. butif it was me i really wouldn't care since i dont have a lot of personal things to worry about. and someone said something about someone else i wouldn't care either

you really need to get the point that it was 'personal',k?

A personal experience for me has never been "let-loose" in a situation as public as say a school, but i have had similar situations take place in my world with friends family etc etc. Generally i try to ignore them on the principal that "The more you focus on something, to more real and known it becomes." Took that outta a book i read a while back about Dharma.
The more energy you devote to personal tragedies the more potent it becomes. When it comes to this topic i believe that the best solution would be to ignore it and let it die like all things must! :)
Good luck resolving issues to all that have experienced them, but dont let them survive any longer then they have to. :)

??

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

this is just more proof that you can trust anyone. never tell anything to anyone unless you dont mind it being told to everyone. keep your personal business only to yourself and it wont happen again.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm moving this to another forum.

Anywho, about personal information being spread around- just let him do so if he wishes. In the future, keep these things secret... but if he wants to go off and blab about it, let him.

SCENARIO A:

Anthony goes "Blah blah blah"
People: *whisper whisper*
You: DON'T SAY IT HOW DID YOU WHY DID YOU YOU !
People: Oh, so what he said was true. Ahahah so desperate to keep it a secret -O-

SCENARIO B:

Anthony: Blah blah blah
People: *whisper*
You: *ignore/ raise eyebrow/ yawn* Yeah whatever you say...
People: so hey was blah blah blah true?
You: hmmm. Maybe. Not really.

The more attention you bring to the "thing", the more people are going to take notice to it. The more flustered you are the more people will believe in it. And not only that, whether the secret was true or not might not even be true in the first place for the following reasons:

1. Only YOU know the truth
2. The "truth" might have been distorted since the person being told told another person

So it's not up to Anthony to keep it a secret- it's really up to you.

And even if people believe what he says, it's just something that'll come and blow over. Keep a brave face and ignore people. Deny it when you can... you gotta make yourself believable.

And ditch those people too... yah...

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Trust me, you larn a valuble lesson to just keep your mouth *SHUT* AT ALL TIMES! You don't need to divulge your secrets even to your best friend (and trust me they're only your best friend when they keep the secret and do you know how tempting it is to tell everyone?) heck, to be honest I would just say I have no secrets end of story. If it gets out, I'm sorry to say but it is mainly your fault, even if people changed it while they pass it on, you were solely responsible for telling it in the first place. Remember once you say something you can never take it back. ^_^ And how much it pains me to say I've learnt this from experience T_T

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Quote by starhellokittyangelTrust me, you larn a valuble lesson to just keep your mouth *SHUT* AT ALL TIMES! You don't need to divulge your secrets even to your best friend (and trust me they're only your best friend when they keep the secret and do you know how tempting it is to tell everyone?) heck, to be honest I would just say I have no secrets end of story. If it gets out, I'm sorry to say but it is mainly your fault, even if people changed it while they pass it on, you were solely responsible for telling it in the first place. Remember once you say something you can never take it back. ^_^ And how much it pains me to say I've learnt this from experience T_T

You dont understand,i thought she was my BEST friend,she was the first person that i had ment in all my life of living that really like the same things as me.All the time i would stick out like a sore thumb because i was different from the people around me.I was into a different country,Japan,and anime from Japan.I respected things outside our world,space,the planets,stars,and i loved NASA.Evey night of my life i went into deep,deep,deep thought about something.Everyone else i had met was into mtv,barbie doll crap,and freakin sponge bob.And then,i met her...she loved everything i loved and i thought i could trust her with anything but looks like trust is just a dicision between two people.And besides she moved,i was on a field trip when she left,when i came back somehow,i cant remember how,but i got her number.Everytime i called she was busy with other people and other things and my dad told me to just forget her.So now,i finally figuer out that to get on with my life it is better to just forget -_-...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.