Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Apple ipod VS Creative Zen Vision:M - Minitokyo

Apple ipod VS Creative Zen Vision:M

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I'm planning on buying a new mp3 player. I've done my research so far & I found out 2 mp3 players that appear to be "identical". I feel like buying that Creative Zen Vision:M, but all my buddies at school have ipod's despite my negative opinion against ipod. Witch one would be the smartest choice (speaking in terms of features, compatibility, battery life, ect.).

If you're looking to get something that's not an ipod, Creative is definitely the way to go. I've had a Zen Micro (their alternative to the ipod mini) for a couple years now, and it's the most solid thing ever. I've seriously never had a single problem with it, even though I drop the thing on a regular basis. A friend of mine has one of the larger Creative players which he really loves for the same reason. In terms of battery life, ipods are a little better in general, but the Creative players have slightly better sound quality. As for compatibility, Creative stuff only works on Windows as far as I know, but apparently it's a pain in the butt to switch from a PC to a Mac or vice versa with an ipod (although I'm not entirely sure on that one). Personally, I suggest going Creative, but either way is a solid choice.

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

As far as my experience with my bros Creative Zen Touch goes... he dumped it after 8 month for a video iPod.

- The Sound quality of the ZEN was pretty poor, compared to the pod
- You couldn't load it while docked to USB if it wasn't switched off
- sync with media player produced more duplicates than songs on the player, and the creative software was unusable, just like the one from sony

So if you're looking for a mp3 player, get something cheap that works...but if you want an easy to use mp3 player, with a working concept and a good software get an iPod

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

i personally choose i-pod for sound quality. to tell u the truth i never used Zen but i currently using I-Pod Nano right now. from what i heard for sound quality i agree with bindermichi.

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

For the looks, I'd suggest the ZEN, but for serious song-avids, I'd suggest the iPod. My iPod actually had 60gb, and that's even larger than my HD! @_@

iPods are possibly the most overrated music players ever. The require propriatery software to interface with them (iTunes) which is annoying while on the go. Also they cost more per GB storage than other players in general, and are typically underfeatued for their price point. Overall the only thing the have going for them is looks and read what the above poster had to say about that.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.