Stuff about Meine Liebe

Tagged under Meine Liebe

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Cancel

Hi everyone,
I'm from Germany and I love the "Meine Liebe" Anime. If anyone found Websites or has informations about this topic you can post it here. I found a very good site http://meineliebe.kindachi.com/ . My favourite charakter is Ludwig (Lui-sama forever!) he is so damn hot ! ;) What's your fav? Ok hope you enjoy this film as much as I do. greetings to all ML fans out there !

P.S.: Don't mark my mistakes ^_^'

• Apr 28, 2006

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Cancel

I like Naoji ^_^ Good looking and has a sexy voice ^_^

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Cancel

all the guys in meine liebe r so damn hot n sexy... i luv camius(did i spell it right?)

• Nov 05, 2006

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

Cancel

Ludwig! @-@ and Beruze-San even if you don't believe it

Signature

• Feb 23, 2007
Cancel

para mi soy muy sexy ademas se sue

• Jul 20, 2007
Cancel

I totally love Beruze... ^.^Yup, I'm for the bad guy. Oh, and Isaac is great, too... <3

• Jul 07, 2010
Cancel

Oh, Meine Liebe! I found it because my adored Kaori Yuki draw the designs...no wonder everybody is drop dead gorgeous. My favourites are the spy guy and the main character's best friend, the orange-haired guy.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

• Jul 08, 2010
Cancel

Hmm.....the guys are all pretty attractive...I'd say that my favorite characters are Orphe, Camus and Naoji.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.