Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stuff about Meine Liebe - Minitokyo

Stuff about Meine Liebe

Tagged under Meine Liebe

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi everyone,
I'm from Germany and I love the "Meine Liebe" Anime. If anyone found Websites or has informations about this topic you can post it here. I found a very good site http://meineliebe.kindachi.com/ . My favourite charakter is Ludwig (Lui-sama forever!) he is so damn hot ! ;) What's your fav? Ok hope you enjoy this film as much as I do. greetings to all ML fans out there !

P.S.: Don't mark my mistakes ^_^'

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I like Naoji ^_^ Good looking and has a sexy voice ^_^

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

all the guys in meine liebe r so damn hot n sexy... i luv camius(did i spell it right?)

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

Ludwig! @-@ and Beruze-San even if you don't believe it

Signature

para mi soy muy sexy ademas se sue

I totally love Beruze... ^.^Yup, I'm for the bad guy. Oh, and Isaac is great, too... <3

Oh, Meine Liebe! I found it because my adored Kaori Yuki draw the designs...no wonder everybody is drop dead gorgeous. My favourites are the spy guy and the main character's best friend, the orange-haired guy.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Hmm.....the guys are all pretty attractive...I'd say that my favorite characters are Orphe, Camus and Naoji.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.