Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If U could B rememberd for something, what would it B? - Minitokyo

If U could B rememberd for something, what would it B?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Let's say you die tomorrow... *lol* (a little harsh)

But if you could be remember by a certain thing what would it be?

For me; *thinks* umm... maybe by my poems and thoughts {I have them in a notebook @ home}
or maybe for my writting (novel and stories I have) or maybe for giving money for the needy (something that could help in a way)

How about you?

Actually.. I just want this guy I loved to always remember me when we grew up.. as that crazy girl that loved him, but he didnt love back :'(

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Nothing... absolutely nothing... this world should not exist. ^_^

Therefore, when I *die* my world dies with me, what does it matter to a dead body?

-repeat-

Quote by jasaiyajinNothing... absolutely nothing... this world should not exist. ^_^

Therefore, when I *die* my world dies with me, what does it matter to a dead body?

How stupid... >_>

I am not saying that this world should not exist as "jasaiyajin" said. I say: "The world should not be a concern (thus not existing in my mind) for me.
When I die, the world does not die with me, but the world that I created for and BY MY OWN DESIRE, dies with me.
I believe "Wise man never dies."

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 10:56am
I am not saying that this world should not exist as "jasaiyajin" said. I say: "The world should not be a concern (thus not existing in my mind) for me.
When I die, the world does not die with me, but the world that I created for and BY MY OWN DESIRE, dies with me.

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 10:56am

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 10:57am

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

Um...Hm...

Probably my crazy sense of humor.

If I die tomarrow I probably will be remembered by my jornals,my art,and my somewhat crazyness but I hope to acomplish something truely great before I die

Signature Image

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

Changing the world.

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

nothing there is nothing truly worth doing for one such as me there for i will be remembered for nothing

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

i would say id have to be remembered for the advice i would try to give...cause i speak my mind....its not always great advice, but hey its my impute...anywayz....

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 11:53am
i would say id have to be remembered for the advice i would try to give...cause i speak my mind....its not always great advice, but hey its my impute...anywayz....

I want to do some useful inventions, and when a hundred years after my death, if at least one remember my inventions and say 'it works' (no matter that guy knows it`s my invention or not), it will be enough.

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

If I were to die tomorrow I would like to be remembered for protecting the persons that I love and the ideals I have been carrying through my life.

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

I´d like people to remember me for being there for them cause I have always tried to help wherever I could

I would like to be remember for being a good friend,trying to help people out and not giving up on my goals.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i don't want to be remembered, it would only give sad thoughts...
but i think they would remember me for leaving behind my classmates when we're at its peak,..

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

springonion

~aLonE~

I would like to be remembered as a person who had touched the lives of my family,friends,and that special someone.
Even though my role in their lives are small,I hope that it was enough to be considered to be remembered for all eternity..^_^

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

My unshameful words and comments in worldly things, my philosophies and quotes, my drawings and creativeness and being one of the most artistic minds in the family.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.