Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mission Impossible III - Minitokyo

Mission Impossible III

page 1 of 1 17 total items

SpottedCat

Sub-zero

Well, I've not seen many Tom Cruise movies, but this one seems interesting. It's a sequel to the last two MI movies. It's not out yet (May 5) for the American premiere, but I see that it looks fun to watch. Tom will be in the Italian and Tokyo premieres as well. For those that know the movie, please comment of what you think about it.

Your stupid.

Very nice^^

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I don't usually like Tom Cruise's movies, but this once I'll make an exception.. I haven't watched the first two movies, either.. But the trailers look promising...

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

It hasn't started yet - I think release is planned for may5 here, too. I'm going to watch it although I don't like Tom Cruise anymore...
But I saw the first two movies as well and the second one was quite good.

It's one of the few roles he gets nowadays (probably because of his strange way of expressing his scientology-beliefs (fights etc.)). He was pretty good in MI I & II (and of course lot of other movies in the pas) so this movie is probably very cool too.

<3 The Gundam Series ^_^
Signature Image

Well I dont think I have seen any of the MI possibal movies but I might wach this one if you say it might be good.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i didn't really like the first two... the first one was better than the second one because of the time it first came out. So i'm not too anxious about this third one... the preview looked... alright though. Not too keen on the drama there, but obviously we won't be there for the drama. It's the action that counts right? ^^ Well then, the preview on those actions looks explosive! Maybe that'll be a good balance.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

the first MI movie was awesome, then they got all retarded and decided to make action instead. the second MI:2 was plotless, lame, and just a waste of time. The third one looks just as bad!

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I haven't watched the 3rd one yet but my friend watched it and she said it was awsome. I like Tom Cruise but I'm not really a fan of him or something.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i agree with Kubrickfan, the third one suked....but 2 seemed pretty good to me though =P, anyways.....MI:3 is badd....i mean, i dun see much imposible stuf goin on...O.o sigh,

Signature

I went to go see it,but I really don't like Tom Cruise.He shows off to much in his stunts so that's my opinion.But the movie was kinda good.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i like the show... it has action packed scenes... suspence... and loads of things in it.... sad i think it is not showing anymore... i am not sure... but i guess so... o man... i feel like watching it again...

MI3 is action packed. and the first opening scene is great too. it made me keep thinking about wat events happened that lead to it.

I would say it made a pretty good action packed movie. Haha. Other than that, maybe for the plot or watsoever... oh well.
His "wife" is pretty. Haha

PAche

PAche

hoarder

guess what?i've watched all 3 movies and only recently found out that his name's ethan hunt XD the whole series is that full of action and so little talk that i didn't even know the hero's name.

i think it wasn't that great, only it had real cool gadgets and stuff, but the story is rather...expected i guess.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

the action was good, but the movie felt pointless and there was no storyline. mi2 is the best.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

looks so cool! I really want to see it!

very bery very bery cool! Worth it!

*how do you cebsor spoilers...*

*i wish i could run like that someday*

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.